Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Luchin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 04:35 PM
    Create a link in a pdf file for open an Excel file in an specific sheet and cell
    I know how to create a hyperlink in a pdf file that opens an Excel file but I don't know how this link can opens the Excel file in a specific sheet and cell; any ideas?
    comdex123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 12:43 AM
    Dear all,
    I've a problem during loading window error came "Cannot create file (32)", *** any one can solve that problem, thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Muhammad Umair Akhtar
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 8, 2011, 08:19 AM

This is a spreadsheet question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How create link to open tab excel 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

In Excel 2007, how do I create a link in a cell to open another tab in the same workbook?

Excel - Creating a link from on cell/tab to another IN THE SAME FILE [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find a way to make a hyperlink in a cell that links to either another cell on the same tab or a cell on another tab WITHIN the same Excel file. Any ideas? EDIT: I want a word in one cell that is a hyperlink so that when a user clicks on it, it will JUMP to another cell or...

To create pdf file [ 4 Answers ]

How can I convert a book to pdf file?

Link to a pdf file [ 3 Answers ]

I am asking this question for my brother so bare with me. He wants to allow a user to hit a download button and they can receive a pdf file. I have seen it done just can't remember how the coding is. Is their anything special that has to be done or is this just a link to a pdf form? Any info will...

View more questions Search