Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZEBSULEMANI Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 11:58 AM
    A courier company man whose plain crashes and has to live on island like stone age
    I saw a movie years ago.now I want to see it again.but I don't remember its name.in that movie hero ia a courier company sales man.he has a wife whom he loves a lot.once he goes with his courier plane.plane crashes.he finds himself on an island.he has nothing.he starts living there.he lerns to cook, eat and to make a fire.after years he makes a boat.and starts his journey.a ship takes him back home.his wife is married to someone else.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jul 21, 2010, 12:14 PM

It might be Cast Away with Tom Hanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have to pay NY SUI/SDI tax if I live in Long Island and work in NYC? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Long Island and work in NYC for the past 16 years. I have not paid any NY city tax and NY SUI/SDI. I just started a new job and they deducted both from my pay check. I know for sure I don't have to pay NY City tax but please confirm I don't have to pay NY SUI/SDI neither? Thanks.

Childhood book - need title! Man lived in plain house in a street of creative ones [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm desperate to find this book: A man lived in a house where all the houses were fancy. There was one that was a boat, one was a castle etc etc. His house was in the middle and boring. One day some birds flew overhead and splattered paint on his house. Now his house fitted in.

Descendant of Stone Age skeleton found [ 4 Answers ]

I just recently came across an article (yes, it's old) about the Cheddar Man. I wondered if anyone else had heard about him or his connections.

View more questions Search