Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arezona Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 09:56 AM
    I have spotting and brown on my panty
    Since the end of 28may to the 03of June iv'e been getting my period sooner than usual, then round about June the 23rd I got my period again,2weeks after that I had dark to light brown spotting and sometimes pink to ed spotting this has never happened before,I think it might be because I have little iron in my body,but the spotting will last for 2days and then stop and then begging again,even when me and my boyfriend has protected sex I bled for the first time it was so uncomfatable I never wanted to be with him again since then because I feel so uncomfatable,even now I have a pad on just in case I bleed through my panties.I was thinking of seeing a doctor because I never had this before and I don't want to refuse my boyfriend every time or even loose him, can you please help me??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 21, 2010, 11:09 AM

If you lose your boyfriend because of female problems, good riddance to him.

You really should see your doctor and have hormone and iron levels checked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown Spotting [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I have a question for women who have experienced brown spotting. My Periods are on time every month and I have very heavy flow. My last period was due on March 20, 2008, instead I had some brown spotting that lasted from March 16-25, 2008. My next period is due April 13, 2008, according to...

Brown spotting [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I are trying to conceive. I ovulated and we had sex 3-4 times during the ovulation period. Today I am suppost to get my period because I am 14DPO. Yesterday I had brown spotting, and really bad cramps for about an hour, but I have not started my period. There is nothing at all...

Brown spotting [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm a newbie. My periods are fairly irregular and was due my last around 23/01/2006. On the 26/01/2006 I had brown spotting very light and no red flow at all which lasted for 9 days! I visited my GP on 7/02/2006 and he told me to get a blood test done the following day to check my hormone...

Brown spotting [ 2 Answers ]

I have brown spotting and I had my period last week.. what may this be caused from?

Brown spotting [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 21 years old and have been having fairly regular periods. But lately I've been getting brown spotting for 2-3 days before actually getting my periods, which are still regular. I also get my usual menstrual cramps when I get this brown spotting itself. The brown spotting is also smelly and...

View more questions Search