Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 05:00 PM

Geoff, come back!
    Jenkins43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2009, 12:48 PM
    I've also had a dream about teeth, only in mine they are not just falling out - someone is pulling them out slowly and it hurts sooooo bad, even in my dream. What could this be? In my dream sometimes they take pliars and grip my teeth and just squeeze it until my teeth cracks. It's a horrific dream and it hurts even in my dream. Any ideas? Thanks in advance
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Jul 3, 2009, 03:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenkins43 View Post
    I've also had a dream about teeth, only in mine they are not just falling out - someone is pulling them out slowly and it hurts sooooo bad, even in my dream. What could this be? In my dream sometimes they take pliars and grip my teeth and just squeeze it until my teeth cracks. It's a horrific dream and it hurts even in my dream. Any ideas? Thanks in advance
    Seeing that teeth falling out and losing your teeth in a dream does symbolise anxiety and a fear of losing something within your life, whether your old self or not. Because someone is actually pulling them out for you in your dream and it hurts so much, I feel maybe representing that you know there is a part of you that needs to be realeased,the old self, something you know you need to let go of. Losing teeth can sometimes mean a loss of power,teeth also stand for decisiveness, so as yours were being pulled out, I feel that you are in control of the situation as hard or painful as it is but yet you have made that descsion to let go.

This an also symbolise growing up,moving to a new stage of your life.

It could also represent dental problems,so see if you need to grt your teeth checked.

I am just giving you what I feel in relation to your dream, so hope you can relate to it.:o
    hawk123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 01:59 PM
    Last night I dreamed that my teeth were crumbling and falling out. In the dream though, I was having anxiety and I told the person I was with, a salesman who was taking me on his sales calls, (I used to be in sales and was giving him advice), "This is so strange. I used to have dreams about my teeth crumbling and now it's actually happenning!"

It may signify transition and growth for me, because I've come to the decision lately not to waste time on people who, "are not real" or who do not allow me "to be real".
    tamarhinda Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 07:44 AM
    Maybe you have problem in your life and you can't resolve them.
    holtzcathy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2011, 04:36 PM
    Dreaming about losing teeth is brought on my stress and worry... it is worry about things you have experienced as loss that is apart of yourself that is why it is about your teeth... and that lack of something crumbling or falling apart is what you fear as the pain that comes form lack of control to prevent this from happening.It is about trying to hard to control things that are not yours to control... You need to let go and understand that nothing lose is nothing gained that loss is pain but withour the shedding there is no new growth or room to move forward.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a dream interpretation [ 9 Answers ]

I had a dream where I was sitting in this room and there are people beside me but I don't remember there faces. I see a door open and I ask the person beside me "whats in there". Then I am walking into this room, and someone comes in after me and shuts the door. Now it is like I am on the ceiling...

Dream interpretation [ 6 Answers ]

I have this recurring dream, I get it maybe once or twice a month, and I've had it for a few years. I just had it again last night, so I was reminded that I had wanted to post a question about it here. I went to a girl's boarding school for several years during my teens, up until I graduated....

I need a Dream Interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've been dreaming quite a bit about this boy in my class who obviously likes me. I'll call him Josh. Yet its getting weird, because I'd never hook up with Josh. (its got to do with my religion). I don't really remember the exact details of the dreams but it started as like a...

Dream interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I had a dream last night... yet I have no clue what it could mean. I have this huge fish tank at home... in my dream I dreamt that the smallest gold fish kept jumping out of the aquarium. Every time it jumped out, it didn't look like it was suffocating but it looked fine... every time I...

View more questions Search