Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rosseillini Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 06:18 AM
    How do l get rid off bad thought so l can get me back?
    My husband betrayed our marriege with a younger girl. We were married for 15 years l gave my 110% to him. I caught him out and he just said he didn't do anything wrong. In our marriage he never gave me enough sex he always said his heart is in stress so l left it. Then find out he saw an indian woman who is also married. I don't trust him in any shape or form now l have the feeling he at it again how do l get me back when l feel so empty. He killed me the day l found out l have 4 children to think about. Please help
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2010, 05:29 PM
    You never lost you.You think you did,but you are still there,hiding behind the pain and trust issues.

He betrayed you.You had given him TOO MUCH of who you are.and he took advantage of that.

You must be outside the USA(Because if you were in America,you would have already divorced and taken him for half of what he has,plus child support,alimony, expenses, etc.)

If you are already separated(I can't tell exactly by your wording if you are still together or not),but you ARE keeping track of his actions, that is a no no.

His life,if you are apart,is his to lead,and lead alone.You have NO SAY SO over what he does or doesn't do in his personal life.

This site I rely upon for some situations like yours: Setting Personal Boundaries - protecting self it might help you to see your next step in developing the necessary skills to move past him and the past altogether.

Jul 22, 2010, 03:30 AM
    KBC u ased if we still together and it's a yes he said he did nothing wrong?
    KBC l would first like to thank you for yr reply on my question. KBC lm in south africa and l don't have someone to turn to he's liked by a lot of people my friends even l must give him a chance because he didn't sleep with any one. And lm a nun hehe. The fact remains l have to do something. He lies to my face he don't sms me or phone me l don't mind that l have to keep busy. What l didn't put in my first was that lm starting my own construction business l don't want him any part of. KBC l would like yr advice on how l handle this matter do l wait l go enough to walk out for l have no clue were do l go with my 4 children. Thank you for yr time
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 22, 2010, 07:55 PM

I am not up on divorce in Johannesburg, South Africa but I know it is allowed, since they have a long listing of divorce attorneys.
    A visit to one would be my first stop

Jul 26, 2010, 02:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    I am not up on divorce in Johannesburg, South Africa but I know it is allowed, since they have a long listing of divorce attorneys.
    A visit to one would be my first stop
    Thank u for yr reply on my question. Chuck it's not that clear cut to go to a divorce attorney. But amen for the thought my foster sister gave my sum bible verses lm working through and by the strenghth of my faith God will show me what to do. Thank u chuck have a blessed day

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Someone put bad spirits upon us how do I get rid off them [ 0 Answers ]

Please help!! 3 people put bad spirits on us my husband and me. We have our own business and love each other a lot. But his family don't want us together and went to see someone. They put horrible thing in our marriage. Luckily our love is strong and are still standing strong. But although I love...

Getting rid of a bad roommate. [ 1 Answers ]

I live with my brother and a friend in MI. Myself and my friend are on a joint lease. Im trying to find a way to kick my friend off this lease. He plays loud music day and night. Yells and screams over the phone all day long. He has even gotten into a fist fight with my brother in our room! Not to...

I'm so hurt by my ex girl I thought if they come back their yours [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my girl (both 22 years old) been together for about 4years she left me about 6 months ago because I had anger issues. She was always good to me.when we broke up I took it really hard. I took 100 tylenole pm I wasn't supposed to make it but I woke up out of acoma , etc. 2 months ago she...

Just when you thought it was safe, I'm back with more! [ 1 Answers ]

Intern Tech Several years ago we had an intern who was none too swift. One day he was typing and turned to a secretary and said, "I'm almost out of typing paper. What do I do?" "Just use copier machine paper," she told him. With that, the intern took his last remaining blank piece...

View more questions Search