Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justthelife Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 04:37 AM
    I feel sad and lonely
    Hi there . I am new on this but not in the age , I came to this country in 1999 for a better life , I been marrid for 23 years my married never worked I just keepet it going 4 my children.. I love my children very much , I never did or think 4 myself just for them and I been keeping and dong everything what a good wife can do but neer been respectet from my husband and his family , I always missed that very much , he thought I am only for work and never to enjoy th elife so I desided to get rid off my marrieg ,to end it, which everybody of my family , his family and oll the people we know (my country from ) they just hate me for it and I fell I haven't got enyone in this world (a part of my children ) I am very sad in did , I am in tears by writing this , if u undestand my writing (I no I got writing and grama mistakes cose the english is my second languich but forgive me 4 it ) To be honest I am a very good person , I am e very good bittish citizen but I am not happy at all formy life .So much to ask is in my head?? Thank you
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jul 21, 2010, 05:05 AM

Hi Just the life...

Sounds like you did some good things if you ask me... ;) Now, if only you could feel better about yourself! I say you concentrate on your children and ignore everyone else at this time in your life. Your children are, after all, the most special gifts you can have in this world!

With that in mind I would also suggest that you go and join a dating service... that's right I said a dating service. I don't necessarily mean for dating/long-term relationship but more so for friendship/companionship!

In my opinion, the nicest thing about a dating service is that you can date as often as you like... the guy usually pays (but not always) and worst case, the date is a dud... best case you make a friend or maybe more. Never know... could find the guy that sets your world back to a balanced place where you feel good about yourself.

I am sure you have local dating services, but they also have online services like the eharmony. Check them out by clicking on the link below:

eHarmony #1 Trusted Singles Online Dating Site ? More than Personals

If that seems to be too much at this time then you may also want to consider joining a local/community cooking class or any other type of community class that gets you out and being with real people! I've always found that surrounding myself with positive people makes things better in the long run!

Like to run? Join a running club. Like books... a book club is great! I can think of tons more stuff! The point is to get out and find people that make you smile!

I am glad to chat if/when you want. I'm in and out all day!

Wishing you the best...

Mark

Jul 22, 2010, 03:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by massplumber2008 View Post
    Hi Just the life...

Sounds like you did some good things if you ask me...;) Now, if only you could feel better about yourself! I say you concentrate on your children and ignore everyone else at this time in your life. Your children are, after all, the most special gifts you can have in this world!

With that in mind I would also suggest that you go and join a dating service...that's right I said a dating service. I don't necessarily mean for dating/long-term relationship but moreso for friendship/companionship!

In my opinion, the nicest thing about a dating service is that you can date as often as you like...the guy usually pays (but not always) and worst case, the date is a dud...best case you make a friend or maybe more. Never know...could find the guy that sets your world back to a balanced place where you feel good about yourself.

I am sure you have local dating services, but they also have online services like the eharmony. Check them out by clicking on the link below:

If that seems to be too much at this time then you may also want to consider joining a local/community cooking class or any other type of community class that gets you out and being with real people! I've always found that surrounding myself with positive people makes things better in the long run!

Like to run? Join a running club. Like books...a book club is great! I can think of tons more stuff! The point is to get out and find people that make you smile!

Wishing you the best...

Mark
    IHi MARK, thanks 4 red my message thank you 4 you advise , everything you said are right things to help in my way , thanks again :):):)

Jul 22, 2010, 03:18 AM
    Hi Just the life...

Sounds like you did some good things if you ask me...;) Now, if only you could feel better about yourself! I say you concentrate on your children and ignore everyone else at this time in your life. Your children are, after all, the most special gifts you can have in this world!

With that in mind I would also suggest that you go and join a dating service...that's right I said a dating service. I don't necessarily mean for dating/long-term relationship but moreso for friendship/companionship!

In my opinion, the nicest thing about a dating service is that you can date as often as you like...the guy usually pays (but not always) and worst case, the date is a dud...best case you make a friend or maybe more. Never know...could find the guy that sets your world back to a balanced place where you feel good about yourself.

Like to run? Join a running club. Like books...a book club is great! I can think of tons more stuff! The point is to get out and find people that make you smile!

Wishing you the best...

Mark
    In my hole life I truyed to do things and help others and it never could help myself end the friends of mine use to say if we see you we got all the luck in the day , I mean I bring luck to others but not for myself : Why is that?? Thank you :) :):)
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jul 22, 2010, 04:05 AM

Things you mention are in the past now. Dwelling on the past will not help you in any way.

Now, you are working toward a new future for you and your children. Take some of the luck you've brought to others and use some of it for yourself.

The first step is to go join a gym... find a walking buddy... join that cooking class I mentioned earlier, etc. Make one big positive change in your life that you recognize as helpful or joyous and just keep moving forward.

The hardest part is the first step... gets easier after that... I promise!

Mark

Jul 22, 2010, 11:09 AM
    Things you mention are in the past now. Dwelling on the past will not help you in any way.

Now, you are working toward a new future for you and your children. Take some of the luck you've brought to others and use some of it for yourself.

The first step is to go join a gym....find a walking buddy...join that cooking class I mentioned earlier, etc. Make one big positive change in your life that you recognize as helpful or joyous and just keep moving forward.

The hardest part is the first step...gets easier after that...I promise!

Mark
    Thank you Mark , u advices are good ones , I still am on the beging of the crises :confused: for my life but I will look in to bright side. Thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suddnely feel sad and lonely [ 4 Answers ]

It's very strange. These days, when by myself fell very lonely. When in big group I was always loud and laugh a lot, but always feel sad when return home. Always feel like curling up in to a ball on the bed, or watch romantic DVD, read books, so can escape from real life... Have a secret crush...

Sad and lonely lad [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I am a 35 year old male me and my girlfriend of 3 years broke up ,she said wants her space ,she is in college now she is also seeing other people but she also tells me me on a basis that she loves me,but wants to see other men she doesn't want to be in a relationship with me, I go to...

Sad and lonely. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all I just finished a story with a man I really love. We were never together for real... he is way too complicated and scared of comitment. He loves me but won't compromise. Right now I am devastated... I feel so lonely and sad. I live abroad and have no friends... he was the only person...

Sad and lonely [ 31 Answers ]

Why am I so sad and lonely? I'm a nice guy. People like me. I get along great with others( I'm kind of quiet, though) and I'm an OK student. One of the things that frustrate me is not being able to do projects because I don't have the things that I need. As you can guess, I don't have a lot of...

View more questions Search