Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seanoshea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 10:01 PM
    My dentist used extream force on a good filling,
    Went to the dentist and he said everything was fine, then at the end of the session when the assistant had her back turned he used extream force on one of my fillings and as she turned back he stopped and said that's all for today. My face felt knumb when I left and now I have pain. Does anyone know why a dentist would do this, would kike to know before I go back to complain.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2010, 03:56 AM
    Sorry, I have no idea. You should have asked him at the time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can big business be a force for good? [ 6 Answers ]

Can someone help me with this topic... I'm suppose to write an essay on it but I don't know what points to write

Find force of gravity, normal force, and net force in Physics [ 6 Answers ]

A crate of mass m (=10 kg) is placed at rest on a (frictionless) inclined plane, which has an angle (= 30 deg ) above horizontal 1. The force of gravity on the crate is? 2. The normal force on the crate is? 3. The net force on the crate is? 4. How long would it take the crate to slide 8 m...

Lost Filling/Dentist Closed [ 4 Answers ]

It's Christmas Eve! I lost a filling, and now have a big hole in my tooth. It doesn't hurt, but it's noticeable. My dentist is closed until after New Years.. . Do I call in an emergency! Or is there something I can do until then?

Belly buttin extream [ 3 Answers ]

I really want to get my belly button pierced I think they look so cute but my mom is dead set about me not getting it don and my dad says no to a hair cut but if mom says yes he won't really care but mom says I will get it infected but I can't tell her how much I want to get it don I am willing to...

View more questions Search