Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edgewatermemories Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 06:17 PM
    Flickering solar lantern
    I just wanted to add to my previous inquiry that this was a solar lantern I am looking for. The model #79258

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay flickering lantern [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for the flickering lantern once sold at Home Depot or Lowe's. The model # is:79258. It is a wonderful little Lantern and I have had it over 3 years. It has 3 different silouhette scenes that you can place into the lantern to chance the picture. The lantern's price was under $15 and...

Hampton Bay Motion Sensor Wall Lantern [ 0 Answers ]

I have 2 Hampton Bay Motion Sensor Wall Lanterns No 755 571, and would like to know how to change them from motion sensor to regular switch on and off which I had before

Hamilton Bay Motion sensing Wall Lantern [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased the subject lamp and can't get it to sense motion. Can someone help. The address of Hamilton Bay would also be valuable.

Gas Lantern Type Light Outside My House. [ 1 Answers ]

:o Hi, I'm new to this site and so grateful that I found it! I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum but we have one of those Gas lantern looking lights outside on our lawn. I'm almost 100% sure it's Gas.. The other day, it just wasn't lit anymore. Can I...

Hampton Bays outdoor lantern [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. We just purchased a Hampton Bays outdoor wall lantern at the home depot which is equipped with a photo cell and a sensitivity mode.I installed the Lateran exactly as directed and fellowed the instructions to set the mode to operate automatically. I set the sensitivity switch on the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.