Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lady_rae Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 04:00 PM
    HOw to find out if your best friend slept with your boyfriend.
    Well.. These two are exes now. Im not going to go into much detail, because it's a long story. But, basically, I started dating this guy last year (Lets call him "Tony") that I'd known for a couple of years. It was great. But then some not-so-great things happened and we broke up. We still kind of messed around a few times after that (I couldn't help it then.. he was my first.) but we got back together at the beginning of this year. Naturally, my best friend, "Tasha", and he became good friends, as well. Me and her have been besties ever since third grade (almost 10 yrs; we had a two year gap after she got taken out of 7th grade for home schooling. But then we found each other on Myspace and became good friends again.)
    Tasha has a very outgoing, funloving personality(sometimes a little flirty) and is really into church; Im more of the quiet type. But, back to the story- Naturally, they became good friends, as well. She had a car, so she'd go pick him up for me sometimes so we could all hang out (I never asked; she just did it as a surprise for me) and she'd drop me off then him off ("His house is closer on the way to my house." And it was by a little bit.).
    But then, on one of those nights, we were hanging out, and she dropped me off and told me to call her. When I did, she didn't answer; he didn't answer, either, so I called her again. She answered and said they were coming back to get me. So I went out, and waited for ten minutes. They never came. I got this really sick feeling in my stomach, like I couldn't breath or had to throw up, so I went in. I just had this strong feeling of "Omg.. What if they're having sex somewhere.." I could never get that feeling out of my head from that moment on.
    Then, maybe a month or so later, me and Tony were on the phone, and he started talking all serious, about how he needed to change and all that. Then he told me that Tasha's baby (she's preggers) might be his. I didn't want to believe it at first and he called me out on that. Then he told me to mute my phone and he called her. He started to talk, but then the phone hung up (her line- I don't know who really hung up). I asked him when did they have sex, and he said a couple weeks ago. (No, we weren't together after that.) After school the next day, I called her up, talked a little bit, then said (casually), "So.. when were you gonna tell me you had sex with Tony?" She denied it, and said that anyone that knows her knows she wouldn't do something like that. Then she wanted me to call here soon as I got on the phone with him. When I talked to him about it, he said he was joking(I was pissed). So, me and her and him remained friends, and it was back to old times (I didn't tell them about my feelings I was still having about the two of them.) Eventually, it ended our friendship. Then, me and his friendship ended, too (those two are still friends, though). When me and his friendship ended, he left an angry voicemail on my phone (he thought I had hacked onto his page) and at the end of it, he said he did sleep with Tasha.

You can ask for more details (yes, there IS more), but I'm just trying to figure out if they slept together or not. I know the only people that would know would be those two (and God), but I just wish someone were honest with me. I just want to know what you think.

Thanks! =]
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jul 20, 2010, 04:13 PM

I think you know the answer to your own question, He told you twice that he slept with her, she's pregnant you say, who does she say the Father is?

Your gut instinct is usually always correct.

It does seem odd she would pick him up and drop him off both times allowing them to be together alone for a short time.

I think you really need to get them both together and confront them tell her what he has said about sleeping with her, he may have just been trying to get at you, but that's a rather drastic way to do so.

Try this and please come back and let us know how it goes.

Hope this helps...

No matter what you don't need a b/f or a so say best friend like these two.

Jul 20, 2010, 04:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by positiveparent View Post
    I think you know the answer to your own question, He told you twice that he slept with her, shes pregnant you say, who does she say the Father is?

It does seem odd she would pick him up and drop him off both times allowing them to be together alone for a short time.

I think you really need to get them both together and confront them tell her what he has said about sleeping with her, he may have just been trying to get at you, but thats a rather drastic way to do so.

Hope this helps...
    Thanks. She knows what he said. And she always used to go on about how she couldn't stand him because he was so much like "Allen"(her first baby's child). She says Allen is the second baby's child, too.
    I also don't understand how she could still be friends with him if he'd say that and it broke us both up. But Im not friends with any of them anymore. He called me and tried to talk a few days ago. And that was it. I knew he was up to something, though.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2010, 04:19 PM
    I think you know the answer to your own question, He told you twice that he slept with her, shes pregnant you say, who does she say the Father is?

I think you really need to get them both together and confront them tell her what he has said about sleeping with her, he may have just been trying to get at you, but thats a rather drastic way to do so.

Hope this helps...

No matter what you dont need a b/f or a so say best friend like these two.

I agree... Find out and then figure out what you are going to do. I think he's a player.

I can't say what I think of a friend who would betray a friend. I say good riddance to both of them.

Jul 20, 2010, 04:19 PM
    I don't really think about it anymore, but I still have my moments where I just KNOW they did and where I just KNOW they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    I agree...Find out and then figure out what you are going to do. I think he's a player.
    O, he is.
    -

Jul 20, 2010, 09:02 PM

You say she knows what he said, and yet she and the ex are still friendly, Im sorry if someone I hadn't slept with said that they slept with me I wouldn't still be friends with him, especially if that had caused a rift between my best friend and I.

I believe they've both lied to you about this.
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

Jul 20, 2010, 09:18 PM

I believe they did sleep together.

A boyfriend who cares about you wouldn't joke about another girl having his kid... He was seeing your reaction to how you would handle it. In other words he wanted to see if you would dump him or stick by him like a good girlfriend..

My friend went through this but not with a friend. Ended up he really did sleep with the other girl.

Stay away from them... They are both BAD NEWS!
    -

Jul 20, 2010, 09:27 PM

With friends like those two you don't need any enemies. You're far better than either of them could ever hope to be.

Next time you see them put your nose in the air and walk by and don't look back, treat them with the contempt they deserve.
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2010, 09:29 PM
    With friends like those two you dont need any enemies. Youre far better than either of them could ever hope to be.

Next time you see them put your nose in the air and walk by and dont look back, treat them with the contempt they deserve.

The friend will want to be friends again... Don't fall for it. He's a sleaze.
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

Jul 20, 2010, 09:36 PM

Well when she has the baby and he wants nothing to do it she will come running to you. Don't take her back... Don't give the time of day.
    She made this mess now she has to live with it!

As for your EX if he ever comes around I suggest you say to him to leave you alone before you kick him where the sun don't shine.

You will come out of this 10 times better than they will. You will have a life and be able to travell... She will have 2 babies to take care of. Wait 3 babies if she keeps him around.
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2010, 09:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aimee_tt View Post
    Well when she has the baby and he wants nothing to do it she will come running to you. Dont take her back... Dont give the the time of day.

As for your EX if he ever comes around i suggest you say to him to leave you alone before you kick him where the sun dont shine.

You will come out of this 10 times better than they will. You will haev a life and be able to travell... She will have 2 babies to take care of. Wait 3 babies if she keeps him around.

Exactly ! Wash your hands of both of them

Jul 21, 2010, 02:49 PM

Thanks everyone. I also should add that when my Facebook was hacked about a month ago (and the hacker is still active on there), Tasha let my mom know that it was tony and two others that did it, and she had texts to prove it.

You say she knows what he said, and yet she and the ex are still friendly, Im sorry if someone i hadnt slept with said that they slept with me I wouldnt still be friends with him, especially if that had caused a rift between my best friend and I.

I believe theyve both lied to you about this.
    I wouldn't either. Then she had told me later that he said he told me that so he could get me over there so we could have make up sex.
    -

Jul 21, 2010, 05:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_rae View Post
    I wouldnt either. Then she had told me later that he said he told me that so he could get me over there so we could have make up sex. !
    What an absolute load of twaddle, yeah and Im a paratrooper in the IRA, talk about bullsh*t if it were a religion she`d be the pope, Talk about jackanory.

I don't think those two would know the truth it if jumped up and smacked them in the face. Talk about terminal bullsh*t.

Pinnochio.!
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2010, 05:15 PM
    What an absolute load of twaddle, yeah and Im a paratrooper in the IRA, talk about bullsh*t if it were a religion she`d be the pope, Talk about jackanory.

I dont think those two would know the truth it if jumped up and smacked them in the face. talk about terminal bullsh*t.

Pinnochio.!!!
    Haaaaahaaaa... jackanory:D

Jul 22, 2010, 03:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aimee_tt View Post
    Well when she has the baby and he wants nothing to do it she will come running to you. Dont take her back... Dont give the the time of day.

As for your EX if he ever comes around i suggest you say to him to leave you alone before you kick him where the sun dont shine.

You will come out of this 10 times better than they will. You will haev a life and be able to travell... She will have 2 babies to take care of. Wait 3 babies if she keeps him around.
    Wow.. You made my eyes water (in a good way):) Thanks.

Positive, her picking him up before me happened more than twice. I used to kind of understand when he was staying with his sister, which is a little closer than my place. But when he started staying with his mom, I didn't understand it at all. His mom stays waaaaaaaay out from my place. And she would tell me to come out with her because she had a "surprise" for me (it was always him) and we would probably only ride around for about 10 minutes.
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2010, 03:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_rae View Post
    Wow.. Yall made my eyes water (in a good way):) Thanks.

Good Luck Lady Rae... Keep us informed.:)
    -

Jul 22, 2010, 04:11 PM

Yes good luck and do come back anytime we like to know how posters we have advised are doing.

Jul 22, 2010, 05:31 PM

k. will do

Oct 30, 2010, 09:57 AM
    Update: I've moved on. Finally. Writing this letter really helped (I wrote it 8.22.10). =] (if you see this post and the letter isn't the first post anymore, it's called "A Letter to Someone That's Hurt Me")

I found out from "allen", her ex (he doesn't stay in our town anymore), that she told him that I was selling coochie for $10. I don't know when she told him this; but he told me (over Facebook IM) that she said that, and he said he didn't believe it, then she got mad at him about something and they haven't talked since. But until we talk in person, I'm still skeptical about whether that's him or not (but I have a good feeling it is) because I know of a fake profile she has and I'm suspicious of another (I'm not friends with the one I'm sure of, and I deleted the other.). And I know they've messed around (and still are) now. I've seen proof.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 30, 2010, 11:18 AM

Its time to wash your hands of these immature juveniles, and get with something that's a lot more fun, and important.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to tell if my best friend slept with my boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend slept with my best friend. I know they did. They just don't have any proof. Do you know how I should approach them on this matter, perhaps a subtle way. They both act funny, especially the girl. And my boyfriend was cheating with other girls. Several people told me that they messed...

Slept With My Best Friend [ 32 Answers ]

Slept with my best woman friend.

I slept with her best friend but its her I really like! [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I like in a student house of 5 guys and this isn't the type of thing to ask them, and I apologise it's a bit long winded. About a year ago I was sort of seeing a girl, whose really nice but after sleeping with her and being around her best friend I realised that I had chosen the wrong girl....

Slept with my neighbour/friend/ex's friend/he has a girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

So I was drinking at my friends house when he showed up just in time to give me a ride home and we've lived across the road from each other for quite some time now and we were friends in grade 7 until now... we're both 19. I had a great night with him we were up until 6 and woke up at 9: 30 to do...

I slept with my best friend twice and I don't know what to do. [ 13 Answers ]

My best guy friend and I have been very close for year, just as friends. That is until two weeks ago when we got drunk and had sex. Then it happened again the following week. We are part of a close knit group of friends and no one knows, not even my best of friends. I am not sure what to do because...

View more questions Search