Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justina Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 04:43 AM
    Help id dance track
    It's a female vocal. The words go ;- "Your the best thing - i will always need you - you mean the world to me - lets stay together baby - together we'll be free."

It's a euphoric trance tune but an old one.

Please help x
    coll Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2006, 11:53 AM
    Hi I think that's a song called -brothers and sisters by 2 funky 2 featuring kathryn dion!
    Hope this helps xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asking her to the dance [ 54 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 15 and there's a girl I want to ask to the sophomore dance but I don't know if she will go with me. I don't want to just go ask her because I want to try to have the best opportunity for her to say yes because I really like her a lot. We are kind of friends, I'm also friends with some of...

On The Wrong Track [ 2 Answers ]

After the judgement was entered ,I attempted to file for an appeal. This had become too complicated. With only a week left before the end of 30 days I talked with an Attorney. There was no advise to vacate the judgement. He suggested that I settle. I then wrote to the attorney generals office....

Which dance is The Dance [ 1 Answers ]

Who is the artist of the song "The Dance" sometimes people call it, Let the music play... The first line is, He tried pretending the dance is just a dance But I see, he's dancing his way back to me.

Dance [ 2 Answers ]

Which is the oldest dance we know?

View more questions Search