Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    threadgill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 10:48 AM
    Find a film title
    Hi
    It's a black and white war film seen on TV many years ago,from what I remember the action takes place in the sewers of warsaw or paris in ww2 and was based on the resistance to the germans I remember a scene trying to defuse a hand grenade booby trap that explodes and the end is when,thegermans flood a cellar and as the water rises the two reaming resistance fighters commit suicide to avoid capture , I remember it was in english and a very sad film and some love interest
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 20, 2010, 06:32 PM

Operation: Daybreak

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Film title about bicycles and relationship between some sisters (70s/80s film) [ 2 Answers ]

Really trying to find out the title of a film / movie from the 70s or 80s. All I can remember is that there were these 2 young sisters in a family, I think they were crazy about wanting a bicycle or something. And I vaguely remember something about someone (perhaps one of the sisters) stealing the...

How to find title of old film? [ 1 Answers ]

1940s 1950s * Western * Mexican Army * Hollywood? * Mountain blown up

Trying to find title of time travel film [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find the title of a film I think I saw back in the 80/90's. Its about a man whose a single parent running a hotel .Some strange visitors turn up (the hotel not quite ready yet) but pay a lot to stay. He get suspicious of them and turns out they are from the future visiting to...

View more questions Search