Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trobbia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 06:19 AM
    New couch - bug bites
    I have a new couch. My son had a few bites on his legs. Thought it was from outside. My husband slept on the couch and has many insect bites really itchy on his arms. The couch is corderoy.
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2010, 06:53 AM

U may have brought bedbugs in with new couch.

Friend of mine got new couch and chair. Told me about a month later that they where getting bit. By that time bugs got into bedroom. Had to fumigate the apt and throw mattress and box spring out.

Check under pillows and in any crevices. The eggs look like sawdust.

Vacuum all of couch including bottom. Through the bag away after u finish. And spray with bug killer. U can get spay at big box store.

U will have to do this 3 times 3 days apart.

With Luck u will get them all. If not they may be living inside of couch.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bed bug bites [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently left an apartment infested with bed bugs. I left all my furniture most of my knick knacks stuffed animals books. The rest of my stuff is stored outside.I have not even brought any of my clothes in yet and it has been four months. Now all of a sudden I have these red dime sized...

These bug bites? [ 24 Answers ]

These are really bugging me (no pun intended) I hope this picture works. It's the best one I could get. All 3 bites are HARD. Not welps. They are solid. And I've never had that before. The spot on the larger bite is a sore. It just apeared today (3 days after the bites) and its worrying...

Itchy bug bites [ 2 Answers ]

I recently moved from Illinois to Perkinston, Mississippi ( down by the coast). Ever since I have been here I have gotten bitten by yellow flies, & little black bugs. I have very itchy red bite marks that drive me up the wall because they are so itchy. Once bitten, they get very hard and are...

Bug bites [ 2 Answers ]

How can you tell the difference between bed bug bites or mosquito bites?

View more questions Search