Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melmalah Posts: 14, Reputation: -5

Jul 20, 2010, 04:15 AM
    If I had an unemployment claim denied then almost a whole year
    Later a response letter sent to me stating I may have a claim out of the blue, so they have reopened it and then I find out the Commissioner and Governor have close ties with the ex-Employer via political contributions and donating to their causes and then the board tells you you have to give the employer your evidence before the review, but the employer never sends you anything and then you address with the Commissioner that everyone listed on the board has a relationship with the Employer and he removes them from his website what can you do at this point to collect. As a result of knowing I was not going to get a fair trial I removed my claim from the docket. I am sick and tired of these unethical lazy government officials. Any suggestions. Personally I believe they brought the whole issue back up because I have been threatening to sue to employer to find out what type of proprietary documents I still had on the company.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2010, 05:10 AM

You can do nothing because it was YOUR choice to remove your case from the docket. You - and anyone else - will never know if the decision would have gone against you due to undue influence or anything else.

You have no case because from what I am reading there is no decision against you other than the first ruling and that is not the least bit uncommon where I am.

Most employers don't take kindly to threats. You have threatened to sue. Do it if you have evidence.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unemployment benefits after Workers Comp claim? [ 3 Answers ]

Does an employee qulaify for unemeployment benefits if they have been on a workers compenasation insurance claim for about 2.5 months when they are ready to return for work? I have an employee who has been filmed by a workers comp private detective working at his house, virtually without limits or...

How to file an interstate unemployment claim [ 2 Answers ]

I worked for a company part time for almost 2 years in Ny. I was terminated for time and attendance in 2007. I moved to Ga in 2008. I filed for Unemplyment Insurance in Ga. In 2009 and was denied. I was recently told that I needed to register with Ga. Dept. of Labor but file online for Ny? Can...

Virginia Unemployment Ins. Claim, Appeal [ 1 Answers ]

My son has been unemployed since June of 2008. He applied for UI and was approved. However, the employer appealed and his appeal was held as valid. We appealed that an were apparently turned down and now we are told that we have to appeal to the Virginia Circuit Court for their opinion. ...

NJ Unemployment forgot to call in claim the week I was suppose to [ 4 Answers ]

I was suppose to claim my bi-weekly un-employment benefit this past Thursday Dec.10 2009. Today is December 12th a Saturday and I just realized this. I was sick with the flu all week after being released from the hospital on Nov. 25,2009. Will I be able to file on Monday December 14, 2009?

My 7 year old denied social security on both issues [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Missouri. I have a 7 year old son whose father was killed 6 years ago- social security denied benefits for my son because his father (who died when he was 21) didn't have enough work credits. My son won a wrongful death suit and has $17,000 in the bank that cannot be used until he turns...

View more questions Search