Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    burch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 05:04 PM
    Rheem criterion furnace fan will not work in the fan on position
    I have a Rheem criterion gas furnace which works great ac/heat but I want to use the fan only without the ac/heat and the fan will not run in the on position but does run with the ac or heat on, any suggestion's... I put in a new thermostat and it is installed properly ( honeywell) I called the Honeywell company to make sure and they said it's in the furnace
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2010, 05:57 PM

Check the green wire in your stat may be loose or broken

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas furnace - heat doesn't work unless fan is in the on position [ 4 Answers ]

I have a gas furnace that will only work when the fan is on "ON'. I changed the thermostat, same problem. Changed the circuit board, same problem. Changed the ignition modulator, same problem. Changed the fan motor, same problem. Any ideas?

Fan doesn't work in on position or on cool [ 2 Answers ]

Changed therm. Didn't help?

Fan doesn't work in on position or on cool [ 6 Answers ]

The inside blower doesn't work if I set the fan switch to the on position or if I turn the air on.it works great with the heat

Rheem criterion furnace [ 3 Answers ]

My air went out yesterday and I don't what to do... the motor outside is not working but the inhouse fan is work air is coming out of the vent but it is not cool. This happened in the winter and we had the heat ignaitor replace... help?? it 98 degree today

Rheem Criterion Furnace fan keeps coming on and off constantly with loud noise [ 14 Answers ]

Rheem Criterion Furnace fan keeps coming on and off constantly with a loud noise. Can someone please help me? Paul::confused:

View more questions Search