Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mew_mew_vamp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 03:23 PM
    Nancy drew game problems
    On the newer nancy drew game when I play as nancy and she is talking to people there mouths move to slow so when the words are done being said there mouths still move how can I fix this?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2010, 04:37 PM

I've had this problem even in some of the "middle" games (like #10, 11 etc), but it's been only occasionally so I never made any attempt to solve it. It sounds like whatever it is, it's gotten worse in the later games.

It might help to know what specific games you're referring to. Common issues can sometimes be found doing a search with the specific game name. As it was, I just went to HERInteractive's site and looked up general stuff and found this:

Sound related problems | Her Interactive

The only related thing really is maybe sound running too fast, but I'm not sure that's really the issue. But it doesn't hurt to check it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Who was Nacy Drew? [ 3 Answers ]

I have to do a report on Nancy Drew and I was hopeing that someone could give me facts about her. So please help.;)

Deceased birthmother drew SSI benefits. What are children eligible for? [ 16 Answers ]

A birthmother had 5 children. While alive she drew disability benefits. Not the kind where you become disabled after you have paid into the system, but the kind where you are disabled and never able to work. (She was diagnosed Manic Depressive.) Anyway, is there any money at all these kids are...

W/drew 401k & moved out of state [ 1 Answers ]

I withdrew my 401k so I could move out of state in 2003. I filed my taxes but did not file VA state taxes because I only had $700 worth of income in the state. The majority of my income was made in DE & that's where I was living when I w/drew from my 401k. So I included it in my DE state return....

Game problems [ 4 Answers ]

This program has been damaged, possibly by a bad sector of the hard drive or a virus. Please reinstall it. This is a message I keep getting on my computer. I try to reinstall the game but it keeps giving me this message.

View more questions Search