Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thickashell001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 03:23 PM
    Can anyone direct me to find free money?
    I need help with bills while I'm in school. I'm looking for a site to find federal grants. A site with free access and free applications.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 19, 2010, 04:49 PM

First there is no "free money" to pay your personal bills, there are grants, and loans if you qualify for money to pay college and some trade schools in the US.

The school you wish to attend will have and provide help with finding a lot of the funding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting free money [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am community college student and my financial aid is about to run out. I claimed a child the last couple of years since I was the only parent working. My ex and I separated and I can't claim her on this years FAFSA so I doubt I will get a pell grant ot anything. I can still get loans but I am...

No money down for information on free money for felons trying to start a business [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to start my own cleaning business and I do mnot have a credit card and I do not have any money to spare to pay for sites that ask for money for there services, I would like help with finding assistance in helping me acquire information on grants or loans that will help me, I am a...

View more questions Search