Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlaettner Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 02:42 PM
    Election affadavit
    Does anyone have the verbiage or a sample 14-year old election affidavit? I can't seem to find a sample online anywhere. Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 19, 2010, 05:02 PM

I am sorry, not familiar with your wordage, what is it you are wanting to do about a 14 year old, and what are you wanting them to decide
    mlaettner Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 08:54 PM

In GA, when a child turns 14, they can submit an affidavit stating which parent they want(elect) to live with. It is called a 14-year old election affidavit. I am looking for a general template for the verbiage. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Election year [ 1 Answers ]

During an election year, how does the press differ from a political party in its functions?

List of Heirs/Real Estae Affadavit [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter claimed the real estate on the 63rd day of her fathers death and listed her half sister as an heir,We were told she doesn't necessarily have to divide with her sister the real estate is this true? And can my daughter live on the property?

Affadavit of Support [ 2 Answers ]

I lost my job in October and at the same time received the affidavit of Support form in the mail to bring my husband over from Jamaica. I have no steady income other than unemployment. I have no family to sponsor my husband to use on the form. I need my husbands assistance to keep me afloat. ...

Nj s election [ 1 Answers ]

Is there relief for filing s election late. The IRS provides relief if the s election is late?

View more questions Search