Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Foodlover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 02:18 PM
    How do i lose weight be for school starts
    Im only 13 years old and I have Diabiteis, I want to know how to lose 55 pounds, I weigh 130 pounds and I want to weigh 85-90 pounds.. But I don't know how to lose it, I just can't I walk my dog and sometimes walk on the tredmill but I can't seam to lose it.. I really need help.. I used to be this skiny 11 year old girl that weighed 85 pounds and I want to be like that girl I was but a 85-90 pound 13 year old girl.. Please give me some advise it would really help me and I want to look good for my boyfriend and for the rest of my life I don't want to be fat I don't want people picking on me, talking about me.. Please help me.. And I want to try and lose it before school starts back up..

Thank you =)
    Strength89 Posts: 72, Reputation: 24

Jul 19, 2010, 03:12 PM

If you have diabetes, it's best to talk to your doctor about the healthiest way for you to lose the weight you want.

Eat less, burn more is the typical weight-loss advice but don't starve yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Are we going to be going out before school starts? [ 1 Answers ]

I really like this guy and we have gone out before my fortune teller has been telling me that we are going to be going out before school starts and I don't know if its true is it?:confused:

I want to lose 15 punds before school starts. [ 3 Answers ]

I wanan loose wight fast because I'm tired of being overweight or chunny,fat.. HELP:(

Lose for school [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a male 17 and Im trying to lose about 20 lbs before school start on Aug 17, is it possible? If so how? HELP!!

Weight lose for school [ 11 Answers ]

Hey, yeah yeah I know I'm almost 17 and I haven't stopped growing. All I want to do is loose a few pounds of my belly how do I do it? HELP!

View more questions Search