Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    navattack Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2006, 05:17 PM
    I can't Climax?
    I'm 30 years old. When I have sex I can't seem to reach my climax anymore. I have had women love this situation, but I don't care anymore, I always had good stamina anyway. I'm going through a divorce right now. Nothing bad though other than I feel bad about some of the things I did but we are both still friends. When I was with my soon to be X-wife everything was fine and a short time after it was OK as well. Then I went through a few month of no sex just masturbating, once a day on average. I think this might be the problem. I have slowed down thinking this, but it isn't helping any. I'm also epileptic, I'm on Zonagram and Carbatrol. I do work out and take vitamins. With all this in mind, HELP!! I would love to be able to pleasure a women and feel the full pleasure at the same time once again.
    Thanks,
    VERY Concerned Person
    heartbeauty Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 25, 2006, 08:53 PM
    Go to a DOCTOR..
    theba Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 07:27 PM
    Hi, I have a similar problem and got a great answer from bkdaniels.

I have yet to see my doctor but at least now I have a fair idea of what I'm talking about for when I do go.

I suggest you send him a message and tell him your problem

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't seem to climax! [ 4 Answers ]

Hey... I'm a 19 year old male and I can't seem to ejaculate during sex! I am in a long-term relationship (now over 10 months) and scared I might lose it if I don't shape up in the bedroom... I used to blame the condoms for not giving the full feel but now my girlfriend is on the pill we've...

He can't climax! [ 20 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been having sex for about a month now. He was my first, but he has been with other women (2) in the past. With each of them, he was unable to climax during sex, and it is the same with me. He can maintain an erection for goodness knows how long, which is, you know, great...

View more questions Search