Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrystal86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 07:35 AM
    Can I be idenity scammed by giving someone my name and address?
    Can some scam with having my name and address
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 19, 2010, 07:37 AM
    Nope
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2010, 07:37 AM

There is all sorts of info available on the internet from a variety of sites. Yes, with your address someone can locate your age, possibly your date of birth.

Depends on how well they work the Internet and what they want the information for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I being Scammed? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been corresponding with a beautiful Ghanaian from Kasoa Ghana for several weeks. I want to believe everything that is said, supposedly by her, that I don't really know for sure if it her or someone else sending pictures. She asked for me to send her money to renew her passport. I did and it...

Am I being scammed? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I check out a person who may or may not be scamming me. I have been scammed badly in the last six months and do not want it to happen again if I can help it. Thank you.

Idenity theft [ 3 Answers ]

Someone stole my information to get credit cards in my name how do I know what credit cards are in my name or I get my address changed to make the credit cards sent to me.:mad:

Idenity fraud at work [ 3 Answers ]

A fellow employee called a national help desk, associated with our employer, identified herself as me, gave them my computer user #, and verified the last 4 digits of my social security # in order to have my password changed on one of many different computer programs at work. There is no financial...

View more questions Search