Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    degoqueen Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Jul 19, 2010, 06:23 AM
    Single & having trouble
    So basically I'm back on the market. New to dating.. havent done it in like 3 years almost. And I don't know why but men are only into sex and whether they get it or not they won't talk to you.. they say they want more.. and that's a freaking lie.. I have no idea why men can't just have a girl to love and spend time with... what's so hard about that.. I'm not asking to get married but all I want is someone in my life! HELP
    mintah50 Posts: 46, Reputation: 9

Jul 19, 2010, 07:18 AM

We women tend to ask our self that all the time. It just takes patients to find the right guy don't rush. You are not obligated to give any men sex and if they are not talking to you after you refuse then they are not the right men for you. Trust me you are a women have to take control, men will respect you even more if you show confidence and know what you want.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 20, 2010, 02:43 PM

We can't generalize the entire male population. But one thing is clear, you keep meeting the same type of guys.

I suggest that you meet more people (especally in different settings), then you'll see more diversity. Be open to making more new friends in different environments.
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jul 22, 2010, 08:01 AM

I wish put it best -- the kinds of guys you want are out there, but it seems like you keep running into the guys that want just sex.

Maybe you are actually meeting the guys who will want something more from you but you turn them away... or maybe you're just putting yourself in places that tend to have these shallow guys who want only sex.

Where do you typically meet men? When you meet someone, how do you initially decide if you'll give them your number/see them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

600 amp service with a 200 amp single pole breaker [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 600 amp GE service closet in my basement that feeds 7 other socket meters and each have there own breaker. Question is I just added a brands new 200 amp panel and new line service to a area I just converted to storefront space for a deli. So I can't find a 200 amp breaker for that closet...

Changing 15 amp non-GFCI split to 20 Amp GFCI single (kitchen counters) [ 11 Answers ]

I have an older home and I am redoing the kitchen. The kitchen outlets are currently split ones as per the code of the day. They are presumably using 14 gauge wire. (or maybe it may be 12 since it is the 3 wire loomex) It is not practical to re-run the wire. One of them is quite close to a kitchen...

How many can lights can I put on a single 15 or 20 amp ciricut? [ 2 Answers ]

I am remodeling my basement and am putting in drywall to increase the height to a full ceiling from a drop ceiling. I want to wire all of the lights on one line, but I don't know how man I can safely put on one breaker. Is there a formula out there I can use? I can replace the breaker to 20 amp,...

I wonder is being single the same for guys & girls ? [ 10 Answers ]

As a guy I know the loneliness of being single, the longing for a partner, seeing a girl who you like and having to approach her because she will not approach you, and when you do a approach her, you are one of a million (lol, or so it seems) blokes after her. Also having women who you do not...

View more questions Search