Ask
    donfrakes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 05:45 AM
    Auto salesman thank you letter
    Need sample letter for thanking customer for buying a car
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 19, 2010, 03:06 PM

Rather than have us do this for you Don, possibly you could put one together and we can then help.

Suggestions: Sincerity, trust, good deal, available always, references, are you happy, etc...

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Average income of an average auto salesman [ 1 Answers ]

What is the average income of an average auto salesman?

The new salesman. [ 7 Answers ]

A young guy from Mississippi moves to New York and goes to a big 'everything under one roof'department store looking for a job. The Manager says, 'Do you have any sales experience?' The kid says 'Yeah. I was a salesman back in Mississippi .' Well, the boss liked the kid and gave him the job....

Auto salesman salary? [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find out first hand the average salary for an auto salesman, currently employed with a major bank but thoroughly disgusted and unhappy with job and industry. Interested in different industry where I am an asset to a company

The Blind salesman [ 1 Answers ]

An elderly woman goes into a sports store to buy a fishing rod and reel for her grandson's birthday. She doesn't know which one to get, so she eventually just grabs one and goes over to the counter. The salesman is standing there, wearing dark glasses. 'Excuse me' she says, 'Can you tell me...

View more questions Search