Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anitabhatt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 05:12 AM
    Want to know my future
    Hi,
    Myself Anita Bhatt... M very confused about my life... help me n give me some right n strong suggetion to b happy
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 19, 2010, 05:15 AM
    Life is what YOU make of it.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2010, 02:00 PM

I'm sorry, but we don't have any psychics here.

Life can be whatever you choose it to be. Set some goals and stick with them and everything will work out for the best.

Good luck!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 24, 2010, 06:07 PM

Look within yourself. Once you can understand your talents, your wants, and your needs and can tell the difference, then the future, life, love and happiness will be an open book.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2010, 06:12 PM

Have you had any experience in the past with people telling you your future, CORRECTLY?

If so, then maybe you should stick with that resource.

And I agree with Ben, life is what you make of it. Always do your best at everything you do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Relying on God and Thinking About the Future. Should We Worry About the Future? [ 35 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay. So the present moment is all that we have. In an instant it's gone. And, then another moment arrives. To me, we really don't have any control. Sure, we have the freedom to choose, but God is the one in charge. Is there any point to worrying about the next day if we truly...

I want to know my future [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in love,he love me also ,but he is married ,he ready to give the divorce ,so tall me wath is our relationship future

My future [ 4 Answers ]

:) Will I make it to the nfl?

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

View more questions Search