Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Domnique Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 01:17 AM
    Well established trade company
    Hi, I want to know is their any [B]"WELL ESTABLISH TRADE COMPANY" in Ireland. I have got an job offer and want to know whether this company exist in Ireland or not.please help me its very urgent
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Jul 24, 2010, 08:21 AM

Dominique, I am sorry no one has responded to you sooner.

There are plenty of well established trade companies in Ireland. However, if that is the only name you have for the company that offered you a position and this was an offer made online, it sounds like a scam to me. Are they asking you to do work from home? Have they requested money from you?

If it is not too late, please post back with the name of the firm, what they sell & where, along with what the position is that they are offering you. We will see if we can turn up any information on the company for you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 24, 2010, 10:01 AM

And of course you don't get job offers unless you applied?

So when did you contact them applying for a job
    hany6666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2010, 04:03 PM
    I received job offer from well-established trade company can you told me is that true or false and they told me I must do cv European and motivation letter and take number from office in Europe I want to know is that true or false
    johnruzzelm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2010, 02:49 AM
    According to them they need a Personal registration number from the foreign work force office of ireland and the office said before they send the application forms, personal reg. number etc.. We need to pay 32euro. The question we really pay for the said application etc?. is this true or scum? we need your advice... coz me and my friends are also hired for the said well established trade company and seriously we need a job..
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Sep 16, 2010, 05:32 AM

John, ANY company that requires you to pay them a fee is a scam. Please, do not fall for it.

Going forward, when a company makes you a job offer, they will always make it after you have a face to face interview. They will never ask you to pay them a fee. A company hires you to work for them. They pay you, not the other way around. Ever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My company is paying a trade license. How should I account it? [ 1 Answers ]

The company is paying a trade license and a key money which expires a year How should I journalize or account it

I want to know if Nantong Shengbang Trade Co. Ltd is legit company [ 10 Answers ]

I ordered 6 laptops from Nantong Shengbang Trade Co. Ltd on alibaba website. They are gold verified which I now know does not mean anytthing for the past 2 years. I have already paid them $1304 and its been 4 days and they have given me a DHL tracking number which at the moment is not showing on...

Already established connection? [ 3 Answers ]

OK here it is, I've built only a few pc's but the question is this I have taken friends pc's to my house ( After they have already been using their modems online ) and the only thing was I would do a full restore ( fresh ) while at my house I would hook up my modem, and never had an issue with...

I am working in an internetional trade company [ 38 Answers ]

:( How can I find some customers or retailers thr internet?

View more questions Search