Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wallyph Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 10:38 PM
    What is the name of the kids show of the 90's that's kind of like a magic toy store?
    In the into the camera is looking at a corner of a street then it goes into the toy store, within the show some kids go into the shop and play around but when they leave the toys come alive. Hope this information helps! Thanks
    jozzy508 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2011, 07:28 PM
    I don't know the answer but I just want to say you're not alone. I've been trying to find out what this show's called for like 2 years and this is all I can remember about it too.. hahah
    Dbrown9523 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2013, 04:45 PM
    It might be a show called Nobby when I looked it up though it didn't look familiar,but it might be the show. I saw the show when I was little so I have a faint memory of it
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jul 19, 2013, 07:46 AM
    I'm pretty sure it's Noddy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80' or 90's kids show about a toy shop [ 9 Answers ]

Hello can you help me? Im trying to find the name of a kids TV show in the 80's or the 90's. It was about a toy shop and it was magical and I think I don't know for sure but an old man owned it and like everything in there came to life. There was a horse head male black and a horse head female...

What was that 80s UK kids show with the magic tree? [ 3 Answers ]

There was an 80s kids show on UK television. My memory is poor, but here goes: There was a magic tree or seeds that made the tree grow sweets and useful household objects. The only other thing I remember is a green, fat monster. Do these few details ring a bell for anyone? What was...

Kids TV show or cartoon where toy's/ toy people come to life [ 12 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm trying to figure out the name of the show/cartoon where the toy shop closes for the night, and I think there was a real boy/child that slid down a slide or rode a train into the toy store. And the toys come to life. I think there was a dog too. An old man and...

Toy Magic Box from the late 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find a toy magic box as a gift for someone. It is from the 80's maybe way early 90's. Its black and it might have a little red on it. The main thing I can think of is that every side of the box does some kind of trick. I can't think of who it is made by but its for kids. ...

View more questions Search