Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nossuicide Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 09:53 PM
    Yu-gi-oh rules
    Me and my friend like to play the card game yugioh. We always fight over this one rule. I have the legal version of obelisk the tormentor when I have my 3 monsters on the field and say I'm tributing these monsters for obelisk can my friend activate compulsory cannon on one of my sacrifices. One of obelisks affects is you can't negate the summon so can my friend activate this card or no?
    Teshikumei Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 04:22 PM

No, Obelisk also has an ability that states that when he is normal summoned (which you are doing) monster, spell and trap cards cannot be activated.
    I'm not familiar with the card compulsory cannon, but unless it is in the card description, you cannot chain to a tribute, only the summon or effect you are tributing for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Five Rules [ 2 Answers ]

FIVE RULES FOR MEN TO FOLLOW TO A HAPPY LIFE: 1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job. 2. It's important to have a woman, who can make you laugh. 3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust and who doesn't lie to...

The Rules [ 1 Answers ]

More Signs Technology Took Over Your Life - You know Bill Gates' e-mail address, but you have to look up your own social security number. - You stop saying "phone number" and replace it with "voice number," since we all know the majority of phone lines in any house are plugged into...

View more questions Search