Jul 19, 2010, 12:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by catherinevillegas View Post
    hey lady...
    you lady....
    ive been to california...
    ive been to paradise..
    you belong to me
    Hi, catherinevillegas!

Are you wanting to know the title and/or artist of the song, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will be d best norishing diet for pregnant lady (for both mother & baby)? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I know what will be the best nourshing diet for a pregnant lady (from both mother baby perspective) 4 months have passed

The little old lady [ 2 Answers ]

There  was a little old lady, who every morning stepped onto her front porch, raised her arms to the sky, and shouted "'PRAISE THE LORD!'   One day an atheist moved into the house next door.He  became irritated at the little old lady. Every  morning he'd step onto his front porch after her and...

Little old lady [ 3 Answers ]

Little Old Lady All women should live so long as to be this kind of old lady! Toward the end of Sunday service, the Minister asked, 'How many of you have forgiven your enemies?' 80% held up their hands.

Little old lady [ 3 Answers ]

There was a little old lady, who every morning. Stepped onto her front Porch, raised her arms to the sky, and shouted: 'PRAISE THE LORD!' One day an atheist moved into the house next door. He became irritated at The little old lady. Every morning he'd step onto his front porch after her...

The old lady [ 1 Answers ]

A little old lady is walking down the street, dragging two Plastic garbage bags, one in each hand. There's a hole in one of the bags, And once in a while a $20 bill flies out of it onto the pavement. Noticing this, a policeman stops her. "Ma'am, there are $20 bills falling out of that...

View more questions Search