Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1finediva Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2003, 01:59 PM
    What's wrong w/me?
    ?? I'm not sure what section this belongs in so I'll put it in w/relationships... OK I'm a 20yr old female and I like men I love men, I have been having sex for 8yrs and I have only had sex with men. Yet, I'm secretly attracted to females. As a young teen(maybe even before I was a teen) I remember being infatuated w/breasts. Now that I'm older,I find myself being turned on by females. The way they look, their bodies, a*ses,t*ts everything about them gets me wet. Just a week ago my boyfriend caught me 3 times staring at a*ses when chicks walk by.

What's wrong w/me?
    olka Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2003, 05:15 PM
    Re: what's wrong w/me?
    You are considered bisexual as you are sexually attracted to both male & female.
    hopidushi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2003, 02:00 PM
    Re: what's wrong w/me?
    Girl there is nothing wrong with you.. If you ask me, you are a blessing. Because most men love to have a Bi-sexual wife/woman..
    Mine is Bi-sexual and I feel blessed and very happy that she is..! For me it's the ultimate trip and I think I will have big time problems if I have to go back to the "Normal" life..
    Take care and let you man know you feel that way..!

Good luck 8)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with me? [ 2 Answers ]

I was supposed to start my period on the 3rd and I did, but I bled that day and then I didn't bleed at all the next day, then on the 5th I bled and the sixth I didn't bleed.. I don't know why my period is being like this, a couple days before I started my period I had sex.. so I don't know if this...

What's wrong? [ 4 Answers ]

To start by saying I'm new here, so bare with me. My problem is that my periods are very very heavy and lasts about 7 full days. My problem this month is that this time it was very very light and only lasted two days. My tubes are tied(the less perminant type) and I'm not on birth control pills....

What's wrong with me [ 5 Answers ]

My body has been acting weird for some months now. For the past 9 months I have been getting a repeated yeast infection each month and receiving medication. But for the past 2 months I haven't had a yeast infection but my periods have been really late. Last month I came down on my period on the 23...

What's wrong with me, someone help [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, lets see, I'm sixteen and in a relationship, have been for three months now. I believe him when he tells me he loves me, and for the first time in any relationship I don't have to ask myself if I love him, because I know the answer is yes. But I always have seconds thoughts in the back of my...

What's Wrong With Me? [ 26 Answers ]

The Past Two Years Have Been A Major Rollercoaster For Me... Between Bad Relationships An Family Problems All Of It Has Really Affected Me Emotionally And Is Really Starting To Take Its Toll On My Life... ive Lost All My Friends Because Of My Bad Traits An Insane Ways Of Self Harm. Which Is How I...

View more questions Search