Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jnkmeiwes Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Dec 16, 2006, 03:21 PM
    Unusual discharge
    I have been having an unusal "discharge" I would call it I guess. I had a UTI the last 3 months of my pregnancy. I am now 9 weeks postpartum. MY urine has been strong smelling, Dark, and when I wipe there is like little white like (about the size of rice) goop that come out when I wipe. At first I thought it was the toilet paper falling apart, but it hasn't gone away. I am worried because I have never seen this before. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS COULD BE? Could I still have my UTI? Or is it a severe yeast infection. The white kind of reminds me of yeast.:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 16, 2006, 06:04 PM
    It could possibly be a yeast infection. Please check with your doctor to be sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unusual bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 30 year old woman and newly married.Usually my periods comes on time and never gave me a trouble.I got my last period on August 21st and it last for about 6-7 days.Then I had few intercourses with my husband and we never used any protection.Yesterday (2nd September)he ejaculated in me and...

Unusual spotting [ 11 Answers ]

I have been spotting since July 1st off and on my period is due this week still hasn't shown up I went to the docs yesterday had a urine test it came up negative I have to go back Friday for a ultra sound and a pelvic exam but I think 12 days of spotting is very odd I have never spotted that long...

Unusual blinking [ 5 Answers ]

Our daughter is 3 and a half years old, and just a couple of weeks ago, she has started to have this unusual blinking. When she blinks sometimes, she really scrunches her eyes, sort of in an exaggerated way, using a lot of facial movement. Could this be her straining to see, or is this the...

Unusual divorce [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am in a very unusual situation, I've currently been separated for almost 8months now and I have a no contact with the wife and the children. The court in the temporary hearing said I was to pay alimony on top of child support but there isn't anything stateing alimony but is being withheld...

View more questions Search