Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    piecesman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 06:56 PM
    How to reboot hard drive or PC?
    Once I open the PC it appear in monitor files collapse.what should I do?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2010, 07:55 PM

If possible, need more detail information of what is happening.

Is this new?

If possible please supply as much information as to describes your problem or question if it applies to request. Most are easy and if not supplied, they may be asked eventually depending on situation.

What operating system you're running, and its version.
    What is the exact text of the error message if possible, this may convey a lot of information.

Any hardware add-on devices that you think might be related to the problem you're seeing.

Any changes that either happened or that you perhaps made to your computer around the time that the problem started; particularly any Software or Hardware that you installed or setup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard drive not reading! [ 1 Answers ]

Good evening, I have a verbatim 250 GB hard drive. Every time I put it into the usb port on my computer,it won't read. Once in a while if it wants it will read, but whenever it wants, it shuts down. How can I fix this problem? I do have things on the hard drive that I need. Thanks, William301

External hard drive [ 8 Answers ]

I apologize if this is in the wrong section. I am attempting to connect an external hard drive to one of 4 usb ports on my desktop. I have tried connecting it with my computer on and off and I have rearranged the plugs many times. Each time I plug in the external hard drive my keyboard and my...

Hard drive problem [ 7 Answers ]

I tried to start up my computer, but I only got clicking sounds from the HD and an error message that it could not detect the boot device. Does that mean my HD is broken? Can I still recover the data from it? I have a 4 year old Dell Dimension desktop.

Hard drive [ 3 Answers ]

How do I transfer all the information from c drive to d drive?

View more questions Search