Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Jul 19, 2010, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paulaharris View Post
    Are black and white thinkers immature?
    Paula, you have gotten some really great answers here.

Personally, I don't know the answer to your question.

However, I do like those black and white cookies you find in those diners all over New York. Delish.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2010, 02:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Another_Lemming View Post
    Paula, you have gotten some really great answers here.

Personally, I don't know the answer to your question.

However, I do like those black and white cookies you find in those diners all over New York. Delish.
    Me too!
    cdeering05 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jul 19, 2010, 03:51 PM

I hope I don't need a lawyer any time soon, but if the matter comes up I will check with them. And in no way did I imply that anyone was not smart .I believe we we're discussing black/white thinking and people referring to the law as being such. Nor do I base my life on movies, used it for a reference only, as was mention of my lawsuit related to my personal experience with the legal system, no question there,so no details needed. Hope Paulaharris has her answer somewhere in there.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2010, 04:02 PM

I am also in NY so the details of your lawsuit are important to me - I hope it's nothing I investigated. I know Attorneys by name, by initials (in fact) and I would like to know what this was about.

Once you post it you have to sort of live with it and you did give this as an example of your experience.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2010, 08:13 PM
    Op has not responded,we need to keep to topic or close this thread.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2010, 08:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KBC View Post
    Op has not responded,we need to keep to topic or close this thread.
    This is an example of black and white thinking.

Is this immature?

No,it's a constructive way to end debate beyond the guidelines set by this site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ceiling fan has black, white, and a black/white wire? [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with this combination of wires? I am trying to change out ceiling fans in my living room. From ceiling box I have: a black wire, and a white wire, and no ground From the fan w/ light kit I have: a black wire, white wire, and a black w/ while stripe wire, and no...

Black & White movie set in America black & white girls become friends on a beach [ 2 Answers ]

As far as I can remember, the girls become friends on a beach and the black girls mother goes to work for the white girls family. The black girl struggles with her relationship with her mother and wants to be treated like a white girl. Does anyone know what the name of this film is? And if I can...

Given 3 boxes wache with white and black beads. Box one has 3 black and 2 white. Box [ 1 Answers ]

Probability Question: Given 3 boxes wache with white and black beads. Box one has 3 black and 2 white. Box two has 5 black and 3 white. Box three has 2 black and 4 white. Question then is if one bead is drawn from each box, what is the probability that exactly two black beads are drawn?

Not remote have white and black and from fan white black and blue fan works no light [ 3 Answers ]

Have black and white wires from fan to ceiling lost remote connected white and black have fan no lights what to do to get lights

View more questions Search