Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2003, 01:38 PM
    In search of a man from the past
    I ran into a guy I kind of knew over 20 years ago last night. My friends and I were outside a restaurant trying to hail a cab when he called out my name from inside. At first I didn't recognize him, but then when I walked over there, I remembered his face but not his name. We literally talked for about 1 minute when my friend called me that there was a cab waiting. I only know his first name and the city where he might live. I NEED TO FIND HIM!! I really believe that it was fate that we met again after all these years. He is very attractive and "seemed single". At 36 and still single myself, things like this don't happen every day. I just feel like I should pursue this because maybe something can come of it. I just don't know how to go about doing it knowing so little information. Please help...
    elina Posts: 136, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2003, 11:20 PM
    In search of a man from the past
    Mac, hi, have you looking into hiring a local professional private investigator? That would be your best shot. You mentioned you should pursue this. So, I suggests do whatever it takes to find him. A private invesigator would have all the inside resources you would need to find him... Good Luck and best wishes to the both of you if you do find him! ;) :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bad past [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm 17 and have yet to have a girlfriend ( I no it sound really sad), I have had a really bad past from primary to secondary I was really overweight and unattractive this of course lead to low confidence since then thoe I have thined out and become a lot more warrey of what I look like when I go...

Feelings from the past [ 14 Answers ]

Hello Everyone. I was starting in a relationship with someone. I was giving the situation 100% all along, and I honestly, even to this day feel she was doing the same. But obviously things have changed. Apparently about three weeks back, she gets a email from a old friend. Her former soul...

Looking for a past love? [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone ever tried to look for a ex-girlfriend/boyfriend after many years of not seeing each other? I am wondering if it is a difficult or complicated thing to do? Any advice or ideas would be helpful! Thanks

Forgetting the past? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok well I have been struggleing to help my boyfriend forget about his ex girlfriend and I was wondering if there's something that I could do to help him through this. Its been awhile since they broke, he was only 15 at the time and now is 17. His ex girlfriend would have been 16 at the time.What...

View more questions Search