Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Jul 18, 2010, 01:01 PM
    The Red Mustang
    So here is the thing

I was on the highway headed towards Amarillo, Tx Friday evening.
    I catch up to this red mustang. I didn't think anything of it. But then I noticed she was staying with me, like driving right next to me. Normaly I wouldn't think anything of it, and just speed up and not stay next to the car. I then noticed it was a female driver (Kind of cute if I might add). And basically anything I did, though I didn't really try to keep from being next to her. but she stayed right next to me. And this basically went on for 50 miles or so, everynow and then one of us would get in front of the other do to the other cars on the highway but we some how managed to get back into the same spot. We I got off the highway at my desitnation. Didn't think anything of it for the rest of the day.

Well today roll around. And I get on myspace and just starting looking for women that live around me and I came across this profile of this girl. I though she looked really cute so I start looking through her pics. In some of her pics I see the same red mustang. I kind of started to bother me. Like should I just walk away and say nothing or should I take the chance of sounding like a complete creeper and ask her if that was her or not. Well I took the chance. Haven't gotten a respond back yet (well cause I sent the message like 2 minutes before I posted this question)

But I ask you guys, would you have done the same thing? Like yea its kind of weird but what if it was a sign or something like that.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 18, 2010, 01:10 PM

I probably would have tried to get her to stop somewhere like a café or rest stop after a few miles of what seems to be a ploy to get attention. I am not known to be subtle.

The Facebook thing for sure I would have done. May be better than taking a chance of scaring hell out of her on the highway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get a title for a 69 mustang in TN [ 2 Answers ]

I used to work at a junk yard and a 1969 mustang came across the scales to get crushed and I had them put it aside and I bought it from the junk yard as a parts car. They did not have a title for the vehicle when it came in so one was not given to me I now have the car running and drivable but I...

1993 ford mustang with a red convertible top [ 6 Answers ]

I have a mustang with a red convertible top and I'm wanting to know where are they and how many did they make?

Using E-85 in my 2006 Mustang [ 1 Answers ]

Can I use E-85 in my 2006 4.6L ford mustang? I have had a few mechanics say it is OK to use, as long as it is not on a permanent basis, others have said they didn't know what it would really do. Can you help?

Ford Mustang [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1999 Ford Mustang Cobra. I have put a new starter, Alt, battery, tune up. I am still having trouble starting it. It starts sometimes and doesn't start others. I have had it towed twice to mech and then it starts right up after getting off truck. It just was down for two weeks and now it...

View more questions Search