Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dalewood Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 11:36 AM
    Who would you recommend to repair my Fifteen Gas Furnace
    My blower is not working so my air conditioner is also not working.
    Dalewood Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 11:44 AM

The blower on my Sears Fifteen Gas Furnace is not working and so my Air Conditioner has stopped working.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jul 18, 2010, 03:06 PM

Call for service unless you can fix it yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sears fifteen gas furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Last night my furnaces blower motor started making noise. I planned on calling someone to check it but shortly after I got home, it REALLY was loud so I shut off the breaker for it and the thermostat. Here are the pictures... http://www.flickr.com/photos/45460567@N05/ It is so old... is...

Sears fifteen gas furnace [ 0 Answers ]

Dup

Gas furnace fan parts and repair [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old house furnace and the fanjust quit... the fan seems to be in good condition and looks to be without a problem. I can't figure out why the fan would quit... but I need to purchase a new or used one. Things have been tight but I need the heat. I was just wondering if anyone may know...

Repair manual for Carrier Gas hot air furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get a repair manual for a 20 yr old Carrier gas hot air furnace... model 58SX080-66-1 Thank You Linda

Repair or replace a Payne Gas Furnace? [ 2 Answers ]

G'day, I have a Payne PG8MAA042090 gas heater and I believe it's rated as 90,00 BTUs at 80%. This unit was installed in December 2002 due to t house inspection when I purchased the house. Shortly after that I installed a LUX1500 programmable thermostat from Home Depot and this combo has...

View more questions Search