Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragon1969 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 09:50 AM
    70s sci-fi animated movie
    I remember watching a sci-fi animated movie on either star channel or hbo as a kid but the only thing I can remember is I think it was a girl was whistling a haunting tune..
    dragon1969 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 01:47 PM

Was looking up other questions and found it. Fantastic planet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70s animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

Can any tell me the name of movie from the early 70s that was animation can't remember much except that most of it was amoebea type things

Identify this 70s-80s animated fantasy/sci-fi movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'm trying to rediscover a movie I used to watch often when I was little. That was in the 80s, so I'm thinking the film was made in the 70s or 80s. My parents recorded it off TV, probably Hbo, if that helps any. It was set in space, a foreign planet, and the plot centered around odd-looking...

Late 70s or 80s horror/sci-fi movie [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there :) I've been looking for a movie I saw when I was a wee lad. I only have 2 vague memories of this strange picture, but I'm hoping one of you may have seen it. The movie seems to take place on possibly the moon or Mars. It was on some kind of barren planet. I remember 2 characters, a...

80s/70s sci-fi/horror movie on a moon [ 2 Answers ]

It's a sci-fi movie. I think from the 80s, but then again could be like from the 70s. Now I don't remember much about it... just some scenes and I don't know if it was a real horror movie or not since it scared the heck out of me when I was a kid. The first scene I remember was a dead long haired...

View more questions Search