Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lozenger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 08:10 AM
    Why did he get nasty?
    Why did he get nasty when I wouldn't keep in touch, he was going back with ex wife.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2010, 08:12 AM

Can you give a little more information please.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 18, 2010, 08:57 AM

Because he was hoping on having you both.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jul 18, 2010, 09:35 AM

Because he wanted to have his cake and eat it, or to have you as his bit on the side, or his reserve.

To advise you more we need more information. Your question is far too vague to warrant anything other than speculation.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2010, 09:49 AM

Because you shouldn't be just a "piece on the side" and he knows it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband tries to kill wife, wife gets plastic surgery and comes back 4 revenge. [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find this movie title... its back in the 70s, 80's... I believe the name Eve is in the title... Its about a married elite couple who gets married and the husband only marries her for money... he than tries to have her killed and he thinks she's dead... but she lives and ends up...

Horrible Back Pain but Numb to the Touch [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I had Scoliosis surgery 6 years ago and have two steel rods in my spine from T2-L4. I am experiencing horrible pain that I can feel on the inside but to the touch, it's completely numb. I wonder if it is inflamed scar tissue or what else it could be. It comes back from time to time--probably...

Why wouldn't they tell me [ 15 Answers ]

I have had hpv for almost 2 years now and even with my last pregnant. Why wouldn't my doctors. Tell me it was high risk or that I could pass it to my children throgh birth are they wrong for not telling me I would have never gotten pregnant. Again if I would have known that

I want to fix this before I lose touch again, how do I get the old relationship back? [ 43 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am curious what you think about this situation. I hope that you can provide me some insight, as I am nervous about where things are going. Please help me. I have been with my girlfriend for a year now, and things went very well until the past few months. We had a short break up...

An Ex back in touch! [ 23 Answers ]

I was seeing a guy last year on and off for about 7 months. His name is Marc and I have known him since I was 11yrs old. We went to school together and used to hang out a lot as we were good friends. When we were seeing each other I found out he had many other girls on the go, so when he went...

View more questions Search