Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pcbetz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 07:33 AM
    A mushroom is growing from sink backsplash what is it?
    A mushroom looking thing is growing from broken backsplash at sink.what could it be?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 18, 2010, 08:45 AM

Wow, that is entirely not right ! There must be mold and mildew in that area that's why this has happened. I would suggest you wash down with bleach and scrub.

Tick
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2010, 02:50 PM

Definitely damp or mould.I've seen them grow in the corners of a ceiling,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crazy disgusting mushroom [ 1 Answers ]

I asked this before, but I'm asking again:rolleyes: I have a stubborn mushroom mass growing under an outdoor rug. It has grown through the rug and looks like someone threw up under my table. There is a hole in the concrete under the rug. How can I get this to die:eek: and how can I get it out of...

Father turns himself to a mushroom? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just been thinking about a mvie I watched about 8 years ago. The ozone is almost gone. There was some kids in a school picking on a girl and push her out on the roof and leaving her for a few sec and she gets really bad burned. Sceenchange. A boy and his female friend goes home and...

Edible mushroom cultivation [ 1 Answers ]

How do I grow edible mushroom from wood waste?

Mushroom Cultivation [ 4 Answers ]

Sir, I want to start to grow the mushrooms in my house. I want to know the details for the same.

Installing backsplash on fibreglass sink [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a fibreglass sink on top of a vanity and now I need to attach the 2 pieces of backsplash (also fibreglass), one on each side of the countertop. What sort of adhesive do I use and do I use adhesive where the backsplash touches the sidewall or just where it touches the countertop?

View more questions Search