Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicky74 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 02:15 AM
    UK Reality Crime Show
    Does anyone know the name of the UK TV show that featured a host and two amateur "detectives" who were given details and props from a historic murder and they had to try to figure out how the person was killed and other details of the murder?

Check out some similar questions!

Late 90's reality TV show [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bothering me for a while,I used to watch this late night reality TV show,I thought it was called "weekender" but can't find it on the internet anywhere. It was about 20 something guys and girls being picked to travel all over the world and party all weekend. Anyone see this before?...

Got A Music Reality Show Idea [ 1 Answers ]

It's basically a talent show for aspiring talented people

Fox family channel reality show [ 1 Answers ]

I'm pretty sure this show was on before fox family channel turned into ABC family channel. It was about two kids who would switch places for a week I think and just live each others lives. Does anyone remember this or know what it's called? Also, now that I think of it there was another show...

NBC eighties or early nineties crime show [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a TV on NBC that was about early 60's Las Vegas about feds fighting organized crime. It aired either in late 80's or early 90's. Thanks I'm going crazy trying to remember the name.

We want to start / plan a reality TV show [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a Peace Corps Volunteer in the developing country Georgia. My co-workers want to start a reality TV show. We assist in the development of Tourism and currently are helping locals turn their homes into guesthouses in the mountains for tourists. The guesthouses will have many...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.