Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babyisis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 02:04 AM
    Psychics
    "Hello my name is Heather. I was born on October 24 1981. The other person involved is Mathew he was born on October 30 1986. We have been together for about two years now and are engaged to be married. We have been trying to conceive a child but have had no luck. We are losing hope and before I resort to potentially hazardous and expensive medical techniques I would ask for your guidance. Is there a child in our future? I am not asking if I am pregnant I know I am not I am just curious if you can see us having a family at some point. Any help in this matter would be appreciated

Thank you for your time and guidance
    Heather"
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 18, 2010, 02:57 AM
    There's NO actual Psychics here and I would be very dubious of any one that claims to be able to do this online as face to Face contact is normally needed.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2010, 02:04 PM

I'm sorry, but we don't have any psychics here.

How old are you? Sometimes these things take time.

Good luck!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2010, 02:14 PM

Bless your heart. I'm not a psychic, but I do hope you have children. Good Luck
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 24, 2010, 05:51 PM

Consider having the wedding first, then the baby. Stresses like that can affect conception.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2010, 06:21 PM

I agree with Cats... good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are we psychics? [ 11 Answers ]

"My heater won't work. What could be the problem?" "My car won't start. What do you think is wrong with it?" "Doctor, I feel awful. What's wrong with me?" Honestly, if I possessed the ability to diagnose situations with so little to go on, you can bet the farm I wouldn't be giving my time to a help...

Any psychics? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, what I wanted to ask is does anyone actually think psychics are real? If so please leave me your opinion also if there are any psychics on this site feel free to change my opinion because I'm not quite sure about the wholw psychic thing. :D

Psychics? [ 69 Answers ]

Is it wrong to consult a psychic? What about looking up horoscopes?

I need help from psychics [ 1 Answers ]

I am really confused and I am so curious to know how my partner is thinking about me, I want to go deep inside him because he isnot good at expressing his feelings.. can any good psychic here help? My birthdate is 27 January 1974 and his is 31 December 1977.. is that enough info for psychic to tell...

View more questions Search