Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chris_41510 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2010, 11:27 PM
    Town of creepy people who all seem to have a secret. Stranger comes into town.
    What was that movie called where the man goes into a town and it's filled with evil people who all seem to have a secret and who are not going to let him leave alive. I can't remember if they're cannibals and plan on eating him. It might have been a TV movie. I think it was from the late 70s or early 80s. I just remember it being REALLY scary to me as a kid. I want to find this film so I can buy it.
    cmurph Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 07:11 PM

Maybe salem's lot
    johnnyoxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 01:28 PM
    I'm searhing for the same movie and see your question. It definitely wasn't salem's lot. Did you ever find the answer? I remember the guy was only safe when he ran into the church.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's a old movie a group of people who are trick in staying a small town thinking they [ 1 Answers ]

It's a old movie a group of people who are trick into staying in a small thwn for the night then finding it's the whole weekend but the towns people are Ghosts who want to kill them all.

Movie/name, a guy bully's town people, omeone killed him and nobody seen a thing. [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for movie about a guy that bully's everybody in town, and one of the town's people kill the bully, every body seen it go down, the sheriff ask everybody who kill the guy and everybody tells him they didn' see anything, the towns people was glad the bully was dead. This movie might be about...

90s movie- family goes to western town and people have green goo in them [ 3 Answers ]

There is a family with parents and a daughter and son. There are clones or something of everyone also (but they are made of green goo). I think they have to sign into this guestbook in the hotel they stay in as well, and if they don't they get in trouble haha. Um one scene the daughter has to roll...

Mother left child in care of parents and father is out of town of town working [ 2 Answers ]

Mother has custody of the child and father has joint custody of the child .Mother has left child with her parents for four days now. Her father(grandparent ) just contacted the father to let him know that she has not returned home and is recorded to have a drug problem in the past which was...

View more questions Search