Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bendingleconte Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Aug 27, 2010, 11:23 AM

Kitkat, I didn't mean to imply that your mind was not open. :*)
    I was just asking you to think about my logic.

Yes, once you go to Heaven, it will be for eternity, I agree with that. By accepting Christ as your personal savior, you are freed from any and all karma you have gained over your previous lifetimes, just as I have done by surrendering to God.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2010, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bendingleconte View Post
    Kitkat, I didn't mean to imply that your mind was not open. :*)
    I was just asking you to think about my logic.

Yes, once you go to Heaven, it will be for eternity, I agree with that. By accepting Christ as your personal savior, you are freed from any and all karma you have gained over your previous lifetimes, just as I have done by surrendering to God.

Bending, no offense taken. :) Blessings to you:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reincarnation [ 264 Answers ]

This stirred up so much anger in another website that I am on, answerway.com What do you think about reincarnation. Do you believe in the possibilities that reincarnation exists and was taught in the earlier christian churches? Thank you in advance! Joe

Reincarnation, do you want to come back? [ 12 Answers ]

If reincarnation were true, would you want to come back to earth?

Reincarnation joke [ 4 Answers ]

Reincarnation Bryan came home from the pub late one Friday evening stinking drunk, as he often did, and crept into bed beside his wife who was already asleep. He gave a peck on the cheek and fell asleep. When he awoke he found a strange man standing at the end of his bed wearing a long flowing...

Reincarnation suggestion [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all! Firstly, I hope this is in the right spot and secondly, I have had a thought and I was just wondering what people think about it. OK so, you know how people who have had near death experiences and most of them always say that they saw a dark tunnel with a bright light at the end? well...

Faith in rebirth or reincarnation? [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know if Buddhists & or Hindus have faith in reincarnation & karma. Man's need for spirituality wasn't fulfilled in India in ancient times. God spoke to the Jewish people first. If God did not speak directly to the Hindus-& they created the spirituality about what or who is God...

View more questions Search