Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katielong23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2010, 11:22 AM
    Children's 80's movie (murder mystery) need title
    There was a movie I watched all the time as a child in the 80's. I can not think of the title. It was about a young girl and maybe her brother also that were visiting someone, or on a vacation of some sort. Well the girl found a hidden trap door in an old house that revealed underground tunnels and a skeleton. It turns out the skeleton was a girl who was murdered years before. No one ever knew what happened to the missing girl until the young girl finds the trap door. She solves the mystery. Please help me find the title of this movie. It could have been a made for TV movie, but I'm not sure.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 17, 2010, 12:04 PM

Mystery Mansion
    katielong23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2010, 02:41 PM

Thank you!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 17, 2010, 04:45 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murder/Mystery Movie? [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of the murder/mystery movie: - Female Cop/detective tries to uncover a series of murders with the help of her new police partner. As it turned out, after going back to her partner's home town and finding out stuffs, it turned out, he was the killer all along. Thanks...

Title of a mystery movie in the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

There was a mystery movie I saw in the late 80's. It started with women being murdered (torn apart) by something. It reminded me a lot of the "sleepy Hollow" movie with Jonny Depp. I'm not sure of the time, but I would guess it was in the early 1800's in Europe. The "something" that was killing...

Looking for the title of an 80's or 90's children's movie [ 3 Answers ]

I all I'm new here, but I've been trying to remember the name of a movie that involved there being a flood and a boy being scared but his parents were outside putting up sandbags or something. And then some weird owl(maybe) thing turned him into cat, after which the movie becomes animated after...

Title of Children's Movie.80's. [ 3 Answers ]

Girl/Mirror/Witch/Fruit to keep you young/heal you Ok, I've been having major issues trying to find this movie. All I remember is this little girl goes through a mirror in her bedroom (on her closet door or something). There was this witch that had a tree with fruit on it. I think they may have...

Children's movie title from 80's or 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember what this children's movie I once saw was called. It was about a town that lost of its color so a girl went on an adventure to bring it back. If you can help me with any information on it, whether it be the title or actors in it or more information about what happens in it, that...

View more questions Search