Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    milklady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2010, 08:01 AM
    Error lite keeps coming on on my Brother printer, can't find a problem
    My Brother HL-2140 will not print more than one page before the error light comes on. I have replaced paper with that from a new package because of the humidity here and it doesn't help. I have removed and replaced the toner cartridge and that doesn't help. There are no papers stuck in the printing path. Any ideas? Please help!!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2010, 08:16 AM

I have EXACTLY the same problem with EXACTLY the same printer - I am down "hard" so I took mine in for service.

I did everything you did and nothing worked!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brother Printer. No Cartridge [ 2 Answers ]

Brother MFC-240C I have re-inked the black tank and now the printer tells me there is "NO CARTRIDGE" Of course nothing works when there is no cartridge. What can I do? Thanks

Brother printer DCP115C error [ 3 Answers ]

Kia ora, hope someone can help me, I have borrowed my friends printer, it is a Brother DCP-115C. When I turn it on, the red light (it is the shape of an exclamation mark) flashes and it brings up. Unable to initi. (I assume that's short for initialize) See troubleshooting and routine maintenance...

Printer Error and printer does not print [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the problem may be with the printer not printing? This is the message I receive. I am using an old Lexmark Z25 Line 1829 Char. 1 Error Unspecified Code-0 URL res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg If you know, please tell me what I can do to fix the problem

Brother printer won't print [ 1 Answers ]

Brother HL-1240 Laser printer will not move the paper through the toner cartridge. The paper goes just barely into the cartridge, then stops. All the trouble lights register normal. It had been working OK before that, though I did take the cartrigde out to make sure it was clean as I got a sight...

View more questions Search