Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katerzloveyou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2006, 10:17 AM
    Boyfriend
    Uggh lets see I want to kiss my boyfriend and I'm nervous what should I do? HElP!! :eek:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2006, 10:21 AM
    Kiss him. Go for it. It is your boyfriend right. I think you should kiss him.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Dec 16, 2006, 10:29 AM
    Giggle a lot while warming up to do it. Giggling and kissing tend to go well together. Just make sure he is giggling too, so you don't give the impression you are laughing at him, k?
    gorqeousGoldY Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 12:13 PM
    Just do it already.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get over my ex boyfriend? [ 22 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me recently, and ever since I can't stop thinking about him and the things we used to do. I really want to forget him and move on with my life but I can't for some reason. How can I get over him?

My boyfriend can not [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 8 months, we both just celebrated our birthdays. He turned 30, I turned 27. I have a high sex drive. I want it all the time. I am divorced and I used to have sex with my husband 3 times a day for years. My currant boyfriend takes meds for bipolar and depression...

Ex-Boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up on Friday. He said that I was to 'possessive'. Here is what happened: We had gone down to the mall with his grandparents, and his aunt calls and asks if he wants to come up to her house for this weekend (which he is still at as I type... ). Anyway, I had gone up and...

The ex boyfriend. Help. [ 6 Answers ]

I hate to say it-but I am obsessed. And I need help. I dated this guy. We had an extraordinary relationship. He was a very different kind of guy that I have ever dated. You know, the usual SEX SEX SEX boyfriend. That was just: not him. I found myself wanting it more then he did! That's...

My boyfriend [ 35 Answers ]

Hi all, I have been dating my boyfriend for over 5 years now. We are great together. To give you a brief summary :- he was my first boyfriend, first guy I slept with. He had more experience is the bedroom when we initially started sleeping together. You can say he trained me and I'm...

View more questions Search