Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimchilover123 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jul 17, 2010, 01:28 AM
    How do I get him to get interested in me?
    I've known this guy for less than a month through a friend of mine. I've heard of him for long enough and became interested in him. So we somehow end up talking/flirting on msn and he invited me over to his house. We made out and I gave him head (which I know it's too fast and I regret having it gone so fast too.) And whenever I text him, he doesn't text back. But when I went over, he was really nice to me. Is there a way that I can get him interested in me? He's a talented guy and I really like him. However I thought he's just in for sex.
    chocodrip Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Jul 17, 2010, 01:53 AM

Some guys lose interest after you've given them sexual favors. Go slow with him and take time to get to know each other better.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jul 17, 2010, 01:55 AM

Im sorry to say this to you but you appear to have served your purpose, you say you went to his house you ended up giving him head, from what I know of young males they don't usually pursue the girls that come across that easily on first meeting.

I think it would be best to just put this episode behind you and move on, chances are he won't be texting ot phoning you anytime soon unless he wants a repeat performance.

Please learn from this, if you want a boy to take notice of you then put out and make him work for it, don't give in so easily, they really don't go after girls who are that way, they love the girls who come across, but not for long and not for life,

Please try to respect yourself more in future if you don't then boys won't respect you...
    jeremaiah Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2010, 04:25 AM
    Attract him using your beauty... be sexy and elegant... be nice to him and kindly... research and find out what he likes (cakes, favouriite color, etc) so you can give what he likes... always smile when you see him... you can get him interested on you by being interested in what he has to say especially when you both sre talking...

Good luck
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 17, 2010, 07:24 AM

What's so interesting about you besides being easy to get over on? Harsh, but true, to interest a guy you can't just give it up at the first meeting because then your only a booty call, and that's what they will call for.

If a guy gets it with no effort, he will think any body can get it with no effort. What's so special about that? Even if it was good to him, to a guy, its all good.
    Shadowburn Posts: 249, Reputation: 179

Jul 17, 2010, 07:51 AM

There is only one chance to make a first impression, and your first impression on him was that you're a booty call, and it's nearly impossible to reverse.
    You won't make him interested in you now - too late for that. Guys love girls who are hard to get and make them work for what they want. They won't refuse to have sex with you of course, but then they run because if you give it so easily, they don't respect you anymore. Sad, but true.
    Chalk it up to experience and just don't throw sexual favors that easily next time you'll meet the guy you like or you'll never get a real boyfriend.

Jul 17, 2010, 06:21 PM

But I had my clothes on, like I didn't even get naked. I just did it for him
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 17, 2010, 06:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kimchilover123 View Post
    but I had my clothes on, like I didnt even get naked. I just did it for him
    And he got what he wanted. Now he's done with you.

Take this as a lesson learned. Save the sexual favors for when you are in a real relationship.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2010, 06:47 PM

How old are you two? You sure seem to know your way around.
    Being easy will turn a real man off.

Jul 17, 2010, 06:58 PM

Argh, I thought as long as I keep my panties on, I am not called easy. I didn't know that.
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2010, 07:00 PM
    argh, i thought as long as i keep my panties on, i am not called easy. I didnt know that.
    How old are you and your boyfriend? I don' t want to give you the wrong advice.
    Expert

Jul 17, 2010, 07:05 PM
    argh, i thought as long as i keep my panties on, i am not called easy. I didnt know that.
    You are easy if it's easy to get you to perform ANY sexual favor.
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2010, 07:09 PM

Don't you realize how this makes you look. You are easy and that's what he'll tell all the other boys.

Think of what you're doing.

Jul 17, 2010, 07:29 PM
    We are 22

Okay, now I don't want to get him interested in me anymore, its not possible anyway. And now how do I prevent him from talling other people that I am easy (I am so scared)
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 17, 2010, 07:44 PM
    Okay, now i dont want to get him interested in me anymore, its not possible anyways. And now how do I prevent him from talling other people that I am easy (i am so scared)
    You can't. If he talks, he talks. It is a risk you took when you decided to 'please' him.

If there is talk ignore it and keep going on about your life. Just because a man wants something doesn't mean he has to get it. Just because this may become a rumor doesn't mean you have to live up to it. You can say 'no' all you want.

You know better now.
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2010, 07:47 PM
    Okay, now i dont want to get him interested in me anymore, its not possible anyways. And now how do I prevent him from talling other people that I am easy (i am so scared)
    Stay away from him and if he does start telling people about it.. you'll have to find a way to handle it.

You can't change what's happened but you can learn

Don't ever feel you have to give a guy sex to get him to like you.

Start acting like a lady and don't fall for anymore lines from these guys.

Believe in yourself and get some self esteem and know you are better than this.

If a guy only wants you for sex there's no chance for a lasting relationship.

Pick yourself up and start being the best person you can be.

When people see you as a lady they will treat you as one.

Some advice my Dad told my sisters and me... "Remember, a lady is someone who makes a man want to be a gentleman"

Start having friends who are educated and on your level. Good people who can help you do this.

Good Luck... :)

Jul 18, 2010, 07:33 AM

Should I explain that I am not easy and I did it was because I like him?
    Expert

Jul 18, 2010, 07:34 AM
    should i explain that I am not easy and i did it was because i like him?
    That's just going to get you into more trouble. Just let bygones be bygones. No explaining necessary.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 18, 2010, 07:39 AM

You have made a mistake, and explaining it is useless and will seem like an excuse. Just start being smarter with what you do, and don't make the mistake again.

Jul 18, 2010, 07:51 AM

Should I explain that it is a mistake so at least he won't think I am easy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't get this girl! Interested or not interested! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi there, I think I need some help on this one. I met 2 months ago a girl. She is studiyng away from home (in my city) and so she doesn´t know anyone except me and my friends. Suddenly I was spending my free time alone with her, we went out, lunch, dinner... all that type of things... and in...

When do I know he is interested? [ 24 Answers ]

Its nothing serious, Im just curious when you know a guy is interested in you. My story goes a little something like this... he is a couple months younger than me and I just met him a couple weeks ago... turns out we lived across the hall from each other on campus and never realized it until...

Is she interested? [ 4 Answers ]

Well to cut a long story short , me and this girl would stare at each other every day for about 4 months , I just couldn't do anything about it (silly I know) well time went on and I was contemplating adding her on Facebook for so long only to look one day and she had beat me to it and sent me a...

If anyone is interested! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, I just thought if anyone was interested to know, they are having a "Dog Whisperer" Marathon Day, today (Sunday July 13th) on the National Geographic Channel, to whomever has access to that channel. All dogs... all day! They are even throwing in a pot bellied pig, and some hamsters...

Is he interested in me? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone thanks for reading my question I hope you'll answer it too:p There's this guy in my class, of whoem I think he likes me. We were goning to lunch on Wednesday in a group and we were going to take the tram to Burgerking. He said next month he'll be able to drive. Then I said cool...

View more questions Search