Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimgregg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2010, 06:18 PM
    Can u please get me a suv I'm a single mom of three I need your help so bad
    Hi I'm a single mom of 3 I have no car and I'm struggling to get back and forth to work I have no family to help me I'm wishing for an suv but anything you can do will be greatlly appreciated!!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 16, 2010, 08:48 PM

Hi Kim, I'm not really sure if you think this is a charity site or something, could you possibly visit an auto police auction or look up some local charities in your area.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 16, 2010, 11:26 PM

We can try to help you find a used car in your price range, but that's all we can do.

We're not a charity organization, many of us are also struggling financially and sadly cannot afford to buy vehicles for other people.

If you would like help finding an affordable vehicle, we can help. Let us know if that's something you're interested in.

Good luck.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 17, 2010, 01:32 PM

Perhaps you can try this website for donated cars.

Car Donation : 800charitycars.org: Donate Car and Charity Cars

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does a single mom purchase a home with bad credit? [ 6 Answers ]

I am a single mother. I have bad credit and have been busting my butt to pay off my debt and improve my credit score. I had a bad debt foreclosure that was from when I got divorced; my ex fought and won the time share property. An entire paragraph in my divorce decree is dedicated to the time share...

Single Mom [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am new here I need some advice. I have two kids they are 2 and 3 and there father is lazy. He doesn't want to watch or be bothered with them. Only time he really sees them is one there birthday. My daughter just turn two on the 25th and he spent only five minutes with her and then said he will...

23 single mom of 2 is it possible for the third? [ 8 Answers ]

Im 23 years old with 2 kids already by two different men. I have a boyfriend now who when we have sex has a hard time with condoms. We had sex the day after my period ended for the month of July. We then had sex 1 week and 3 days and again the day before my period for the month of agust. We then...

Single Mom [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I live in California and I have a wonderful 9 year old son. His father lives in Missouri, he has never seen him or anything else. What I would like to know is: How or If I can terminate any legal rights he has to my son? I have not taken or asked for any support from him. What are my...

Single mom [ 13 Answers ]

Daughter is 20, in the Navy, pregnant, and single. Baby's father is in the marines with three more years to serve. My daughter may/may not separate from the Navy after baby is born. She and baby's father are not together nor care to be. If she separates from the Navy, she would like to return...

View more questions Search