Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    str33t punk Posts: 78, Reputation: 4

Jul 16, 2010, 05:29 PM
    A playstation 2 into 2 monitors?
    Hello all.
    I have a truck that I want to put a playstation 2 into. I want to have one monitor in the center console nad one monitor in the back seat so my 2 passengers can play each other. My only problem is how can I get my ps2 to play on 2 screens? I have a power adapter so I can plug "in-house" accessories into my truck. I also want to do this as cheap as possible I was thinking around a hundred bucks... any help or sugestions would be great. Thanks for your time guys.

Max
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 16, 2010, 06:43 PM

One way to accomplish this would be to add a splitter. Here are some you can look at.

Ref:

Video Splitter, Distribution Amplifier or Video Splitter?- SmartVM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

LCD Monitors=off or on [ 1 Answers ]

Are LDC monitors suppose to be left on or off while not in use?

Types of monitors [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dell 15" color monitor that is 2-3 years old. Can't find paperwork & don't know the type of monitor it is (large, bulky.

Multiple Monitors on ? [ 2 Answers ]

Here is what I am trying to do. I would like to be able to have monitors in a few different rooms all connected to one server. In each room would have its own keyboard and mouse and would be able to access all information. Kind of like how hospitals have there systems in each room. Can this be done...

Different monitors [ 1 Answers ]

In a tft screen of computer what is the abbreviation of tft.tft stands for what?and how does it function compred to a crt monitor?

Multiple Monitors. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Experts! Is there any way to hook up 2 or 3 monitors onto one hard drive? Someone told me I can hook up two monitors to one hard drive, and then when my mouse is moved to the left, it'll go to the monitor on the left. (I hope I'm explaining it correctly!) I'm wondering what type of...

View more questions Search