Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catherine1988 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2010, 12:26 PM
    What product to use to get rid of melasma which looks like a moustache?
    That really works ?
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Jul 16, 2010, 07:54 PM

Try exfoliating your skin with glycolic acid... it helped me remove discoloration around the mouth. Start with just 10% or you will irritate your skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want moustache [ 8 Answers ]

Hi.im aged 22.I don't have moustache.is there any medicine or lotion?tell me some tips to grow moustache faster

Question for people using lighting product just to get rid of dark marks [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I've been reading through these questions but I haven't quite found an answer. My question is to people just trying to lighten dark spots caused by acne. I think I am satisfied with my skin color in general, I just need something that will effectively lighten the dark spots on my face left...

Product to get rid of bumble bees [ 3 Answers ]

I have a bee phobia and I tried to kill a bumble bee the other day. Now the bee is really aggressive and every time I sit outside he bothers me. I can't find the nest is their any kind of product I can use to get rid of them??

Getting a moustache at 28 [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 28 year old white female with fairly light skin and have over the past few months developed a dark patch of small freckles above my lip and around my hairline above my right eyebrow. I have been staying out the sun, using hight spf but it is still there. I think it might be hormonal but I...

Sunlight Detergent to get rid of product build-up? [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone ever used sunlight detergent to help get rid of product build-up? I want to try it but don't want it to dry out my hair.:confused:

View more questions Search