Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lee17 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jul 16, 2010, 12:14 PM
    who was the comedian man from the 80's in a prison suit
    can anyone help please I'm looking for the name of a comedian in the 80's he wore a prison suit and used to walk around the stage in a funny walk slightly bent flickering his arms and telling jokes, then randomly shouting "spook and jumping to the side, he also used phrases "sliver" and "wierd" he done a kiora advert then that was it and I never saw him on TV again.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Nov 17, 2010, 03:08 PM

I know you posted this a while ago - are you looking for Roy Jay?
    lee17 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2010, 01:35 PM
    That's him. Brilliant thank you aliseaodo. I used to think he was great as a kid
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Nov 22, 2010, 09:39 AM

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's Tv - series with a man and a robot suit (not animated) [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a show which had a man as the star. He was somekind of a superhero who had a robot suit of some kind. I don't remember much else besides that he had the robot suit which he used while rescuing the day and that he rode a motorcycle. Think the suit was black but I could be wrong.

Man in a white suit in a dream I couldn't wake up from. [ 17 Answers ]

I had one of those dreams last night where I felt it was impossible to wake up from. I knew I was sleeping, yet I couldn't get myself to wake up, I was stuck. I have dreams like that at least once a month, but this time, there was something different about it. In almost all of my dreams like this,...

Movie. Man gets revenge while in prison. Released in 2009 [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find the title to a 2009 release of an action movie. The story line is about a man in prison still capable of killing the people who sent him there.

The Man In Prison [ 59 Answers ]

I have been writing to a man in America for 3 months now, and I have seen pictures of him and have asked him every question I can think of. Only thing that worries me slightly is that he is in prison. He is a really nice person and is so loving in his letters, he is very passionate and well...

Cartoon about a man in a robot suit [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a cartoon that was out either in the 80s or early 90s. It was about a man that can go into a robot suit after using a crystal. He can only be in the suit for a max of a half our before he starts to turn bad. His crystal eventually gets broken and he uses a bigger...

View more questions Search