Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manishpraveen92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2010, 06:09 AM
    Sir I want a advice.. giv
    Sir I am praveen.18 years... iam slim... and my frd sugested to go to gym... andi went.. 2 months... and I got chest.. and one side its some more and one side its some less... soo telll what happen s and how to corect it... and my weight is not yet devoleped.. I have eat lots of food a day.. but no change... so say how to increse my weight... waiiting 4r you are valuable replies sir
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2010, 09:10 AM

Break out the dumbbells and use a heavier weight on the side that needs to grow. If you are stronger on one side (and most people are) then it's easy to use the stronger side to lift most of the weight, but that makes that side even stronger. So you have to work the weaker side harder to make up the difference.

To put on more weight, you need to eat more. Simple as that. Try a protein shake directly after the gym, and perhaps before bed as well. I suspect you are not eating as much as you think.

Make sure the body you are aiming for is realistic. Some people just have a slim build and will always look best slim. You want to be the best, fittest slim you can be, not massive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Respected Sir, [ 1 Answers ]

Respected Sir, Good morning sir , hello sir I am Ajayraj from Rajkot (Gujarat) . Sir I failed in 2 subjects : Maths and Biology in 12th CBSE Exam 2010 due to illness during exams . Sir do I have to appear for only 2 subjects I have failed in? Or I have to reappear for all...

Asslamualikum Sir: [ 1 Answers ]

Sir actually I want to ask that I have a relation with some Guy…we have to do every thing except intercourse.. No body knows about this….His father is disagree with our relation….his father never ever met with my family…please advice us what should we do now…we can't live without each other…please...

Yes sir [ 1 Answers ]

The country song yes sir who sang it but can't remember exactly who it was darrell and don somebody?

Hello sir [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir/Mum, I am student of accounts and going through 1st stage.After few days I am going to have exams but the problem is this I am not good in this subject because I have no previous such accounts experience please guide me what I should do ? How I should manage this problem and set my study...

View more questions Search